Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #52

[DE]Rebecca

When:
Will we see new stuff for dojos?

New mods that aren't Event Uniques? Or for that matter, will there ever be remake of older mods and reintroducing previous sets?

Rebalancing of weapons?

Event that will NOT be have to be hotfixed?

Changes to Void Trader? (appearing weekly, having more items)

Any thought on having Bonus Weekends? (every weekend is double something)

New Sentinel? Or at least fixing/rebalancing older ones?

1. will we see more blood and gore ? blood on the ground on the warframe and on the blades and so on ? maybe bloody screen or similar ? Like Killing Floor 2.

2.Dynamic Mission Types like Left 4 dead ? example From an Sabotage or spy you need to survive or defence something. 

3. Travel on a Planet ? in the Colonies or something similar

4.Wide Open Tilesets ? where you need to travel with an vehicle ?

5. Open World/Tileset/Map PVP

6. PVP with more than 4v4 Players, Like 8v8 ? Maybe in the new Dark Sectors ?

7. Any news on the Dark Sector PVP ?

8. Will we see ingame Cinematics ? Epic Movies or scenes ?

9. Will we get more Epic Music ?

10. More ingame related Story/Lore ? Maybe an campaign ? 

11. context of the world of Warframe ?

12. More customization ? Like change specific part of an weapon color or warframe color of armor pieces ?

thx you for your attention :)

Edited by InoxMaximus

We're still seeing art with pistol + melee. From the original Lato/Skana posters to the recent Chroma with a Ripsaw and a Khomak active at once on the Dragon Bundle. Is this something we'll ever get to do in-game or are the devs content with just quick melee while your pistol is out?

Conditional damage mods? :(

Any weapons in the pipe that work like Chroma? Customization -> Effect?

Seems like we've been focusing on horde modes for a long time. Spy 2.0 was a great change of pace but is there any hope for a mode vs fewer, tougher enemies? Exterminate 2.0 perhaps?

With parkour 2.0 probably giving us new movement options, are you also thinking about including new melee attacks like the wallrun attack? And are you planning to look at the wallrun attack since at the moment it is quite hard to aim and chances to use it effectively are quite rare.

With the upcoming Excalibur rework and requests to look at Frost and Ember again, the balancing team (or Scott alone^^) is already quite busy. Are you planning some major weapon changes in the near future like the shotgun and sniper buffs or will they have to wait until after the warframe changes?

Mesa is an Infested Based Frame. Will we get Grineer, Corpus or Corrupted based ones also soon? What about a Heavy Anti Corups Rifle or buff the Buzzlock or Karack.

Hello,

I have only one question, are u willing to change the lvl design by boss fights and others? and make the bosses a bit harder?

with lvl design i mean that u r running like 10 minutes to kill a boss in 10 seconds and running 10 minutes again to the end........

Could you make something like weapon testing room and such? That way peeps will know whether they like the weapons or not before they buy or grind it. So they won't have to waste some weapon slot/forma/catalyst/resources to the weapons that they don't even like.

Edited by Painburst

Question for Geoff (and whomever else wants to jump in here)

Like everyone else at Tennolive 2015, I was blown away by the Parkour 2.0 stuff hinted at in the Sentients trailer (e.g. wall running directional shifts, zip line stalls and flips, etc), but it struck me that much of that stuff was fairly fantastical space ninja stuff. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I was wondering if Parkour 2.0 might also include more realistic parkour animations and moves (e.g. greater variety in vault types). 

When can we expect rare ressource drops to have a light pillar similiar to those the rare mod drops already have? This would help a lot especially in Archwing missions and when farming for said ressources.

Are we going to get, in any "reasonable" time-frame, a re-work on the current structure on how loot works? That being the annoyance of research drops and there being near nothing to do with them mid-to-late game. (On that same note, more stuff (maybe weapon construction related) to do with our resources (I'm looking at my now 2-million stack of armor plats doing frak all).

Also, not a question, but an idea. Archwing PVP to fill the gap (void?) for the PVP rail conflicts? (come on, who doesn't like a good ol macross missle masacre?)

Edited by Shufly

Hey DE!!!  

A couple Parkour related Q's should you decide to pick these!!!  :-)

1.  I am wondering if we will see any sort of stamina overhaul or rework prior to, or with the release of Parkour 2.0  & if so, will this affect Melee / other aspects of warframe at all?  

-More specifically, things such as blocking bullets etc... (I feel at after a certain level [40-50]  Even with a pure stamina build, blocking becomes extremely difficult, if almost not completely irrelevant against most enemies due to the amount of stamina it consumes per bullet).  

2.  As far as Parkour 2.0 goes, "how much" exactly will this change the current flow of the game?  I would be happy with the few small tweaks that you all have already discussed such as being able to "stop" on the wall and sort of just hang there for a moment.  

3.  Is pretty much everything getting a revamp animation and/or function wise? (IE. Vaulting over smaller ledges, Jumping, Sliding, etc..)  or will the re-work mainly just be wall running/climbing and rope slides?

4.  Are there any plans to implement some parkour into Archwing and/or Sharkwing such as running along walls of Trench runs (corpus archwin missions)  or say, boosting off of a meteor for increased dmg on a melee attack etc..?

That's all!!  Thank you DE!

Keep up the awesome work!!!

-Crackle2012

A few questions about WF's lore and gameplay:

1) We met Cephalon Simaris and his Sanctuary, where we can scan our enemies and find out their past life and, earlier this week, we saw a sneak peek of the Grineer Underwater base tileset which is totally awesome and we'll finally see(?) Grineer cloning process, but there's another moment: we're still don't know «how did Eximus units get their powers and where they came from».

And the question is, do you have any plans to explain or show us its... uhh... «Eximuzation process» with those upcoming Grineer labs -- and if not -- any ideas how it can be revealed?

2) I think this question is more related to Art Department and Geoff,

Do you have any plans of implementing visual damage indications for tin-suits WF suits when damaged and nearly to die: something like sparks, open wounds, cracks and scratches on armour? I think it would help those players who didn't pay attention to their Shields & HP and then died. 

And the 2nd part: is it possible to implement with WF's engine some sort of condition damage system for enemies? I mean, if some enemies are close to die shouldn't they have reduced accuracy, slower moves or some kind of disorientation?

3) It is known fact that the part of community isn't happy with the new Crafting tendency where a single weapon requires multiple other weapons as crafting components and it's clearly understandable: a new weapon not only requires another weapon to craft, but also it requires much more Crs to buy & craft it -- just to get a different gun with slighty better stats without used polarities.

And if this isn't a problem for some of us, there's another one: Forma. It's a really sad situation when you have to use your favourite Forma'd weapon as a component for another one -- and all you get is unpolarized weapon with different look and slighty better stats.

Have you thought about recycling Forma? There's a Simaris which loves to collect knowledge and we have a Forma'd weapon that we don't need anymore (but we need its Forma), so how about to sacrifice that weapon to Simaris and in return *24hrs later* he'll give us a 1/3 of total used Forma? Or another way: if you're using Forma'd stuff to craft a new one, the last one, upon its claim, will have a number of polarities from used Forma.

Here are some questions I have.

1) Is it possible to make it so we can toggle chomas pelt off in social areas? Hek even in mission and we just sacrifice armor for speed that rivals Loki? While I love pelted Chroma, i also LOVE under Chroma! The art team did such an AMAZING job on him and it saddens me that I can only see him when I Effigy.

2) with Excals rework right around the corner. Why not go the extra mile and not only have him draw  his energy sword but also have energy armor suround him as well?

3) with Parkour 2.0 coming, will we see an update to the obstacle course currently in the Dojo's?

4) We have seen many buff and changes to weapons. But I feel that the Burston Prime is in need of some love, and not just an augment mod, but an actual buff to to put it on the same tier as all the other Prime primaries. I would also love to see an event version of the weapon.

1) Would being able to bounce off of ceiling for an extra power strike be a thing potentially coming soon?

2) Would there ever be the potential of a valkyr prime at all?

3) With the new parkour will there be a plethora of new animations for movement?

Edited by Krakseos

TO SCOTT:

In Devstream #50 you mentioned looking at Frost again when referring to Excalibur changes. Could you please expand on what your possible plans are for him?

It is rather important as the last changes, primarily the Snowglobe, were brought in to change his style - to prevent him from babysitting the Globe all the time. However, unfortunately the alterations resulted in the exact opposite (especially as stacking isn't as effective as it could be due to timers), with more babysitting than before. So I'm interested to see what your intentions will be this time around.

____

Parkour 2.0 related - Should we be expecting any changes to the stamina system and movement related mods? If so, could you expand?

Edited by Naith

Main question:

Could you have possibly done Primed mods in a way that isnt a massive exponential factor? Instead of doubling the ranks in the mod and increasing the rank cost on top of that, you couldnt have simply settled for altering mod drain or the base stat of the mod?

For example, Primed Serration could cost 10 points at rank 10, and provide no benefit over normal Serration. Or Primed Stretch could remain at rank 5 but provide +25% power range per rank.

Other questions;

Pure status chance mods are still inferior to all the dual stat mods. When will this be rectified?

Archwing content has been looking pretty neglected since 15.5. When is it getting some fresh air?

Last year, i asked why Melee Channeling was only a damage buff by default. Why is it still only a damage buff by default?

Other than that, tease something big and im a happy Tenno.

Edited by Dualstar

What about an Archwing "Parkour" type Game Mode ? Consider removing Stamina for this..

I think about some Type of "Racemode" for Archwing. We already have the setting in the Mission Types where we fly into the Ship internas.Thinking about  "minus points" for every Collision made?

How about something, that we have to carry in or out some type of Bomb which is sensitive to shakes, but we need to get it as fast as possible done.

Scenario could be:

- Bring this Bomb into the Ship while the Enemy is abandoning the ship

OR (maybe a more heroic point of view)

- Get this Bomb from this civilian Ship before it explodes (but dont crash to often, Bombs dont like being shaked too much :)).