Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, De Remove Syndicate's Medallions In Survival Mission

kvestwara

No. NO. GOD NO. ..... NOOOOOO! If you don't like it don't look for them, nothing is forcing you to. Just because you don't like looking for them during the chaos doesn't mean others don't, and medals are the best source of rep in the game now.

EDIT: I personally like the challenge, it wakes me up whereas most of the game I'm in snoozeville from everything being too easy.

Edited by Stratego89

No. NO. GOD NO. ..... NOOOOOO! If you don't like it don't look for them, nothing is forcing you to. Just because you don't like looking for them during the chaos doesn't mean others don't, and medals are the best source of rep in the game now.

EDIT: I personally like the challenge, it wakes me up whereas most of the game I'm in snoozeville from everything being too easy.

game mechanics force me+ fastest way to leveling synd

for the challenge- lighter than the game better and more fun

it really very hard to looking for LS and searched every corner for medals at the same time.De please change\delete this

Survival medallion hunting is quite fun imo, challenging? for some, I guess.

you get to see parts of the tilesets that would have, otherwise lay undiscovered, and look awesome btw.

So no I disagree, top level with multiple syndicates, and find 8 medallions or whatever, on the regular solo, without a Loki :P

I think you should maybe swerve the high to mid level syndicate survivals from now on if you're struggling, and just plod by, earning the measly daily standing, whilst the rest of us enjoy our syndicate weapons, which given enough dedication and an average amount of skill, takes little effort for the reward gained! 

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day, good luck with the hunt :)

change= delete AND add more rep for this mission, like in def

I don't run Syndicate Defence or Intercept missions because there are normally no medallions in them. I do run Survivals and come out with all the medallions every time.

change= delete AND add more rep for this mission, like in def

Defense and interception missions give about 3000 more rep than other mission types of the same tier.

Finding 8 basic medallions grants 4000 rep.

Lose out on bonus rep if you want, but don't try to drag the rest of us with you.

Edit: The mission types only grant about 3000 more if you're at max level with a syndicate. Lower levels get less, so the medallions are even more important for them.

Edited by MrPie5

I can honestly say that they are not that hard to find, but I do get lost sometimes when it's in an infested mission. Sometimes I just say F*** it and leave with 6 nothing less