Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.5 + 16.4.5.1 + 16.4.5.2

DE_Adam

Anybody else having the bug where your front sigil is 90 degrees sideways?

Also some of my secondary appearance loadouts have lost their attachments, even though the custom colors are still there.

Edited by pooptaco

Seems this hotfix has messed up the placement of all my sigils on all my warframes, in every single appearance option A, B and C. Wow this is annoying.

Same here. And what's worse, after I try to fix it, once I exit my arsenal, it's STILL sideways, upside down, turned the wrong way!!!!!!!

Edited by MariAnnette

• Fixed Tonkor grenades not exploding on contact with ragdolled enemies.

Thanks, DE.  The thing functions like a charm now.

• Fixed crits on enemy heads giving inconsistent crit numbers depending on what ‘part’ of the head you hit.  Headshots on enemies will now properly do a 2x damage multiplier regardless of what spot has been hit.
  • Fixed crits on Infested Ancients being inconsistent depending on which non-headshot part of the body was hit.  Hitting vulnerable points on limbs will now properly do 3x damage, consistently.

Also, no more unrealistic crit damage in the millions?  Can't wait for people to cry "STELTH NURF" over this.

Edited by Sonitorum

Good news , no more tonkor trolls  but there is still troll skills and trolls who use them, troll skills distance should be more then now, nova teleport still affect others when troll casting close to u, vauban jump pad also have same problem, annoying.

Changes

• The Tonkor can no longer bounce other players.

Finally!

Now do the same for other annoying skill-impact player location alterations, which are not wanted at all!!

Which includes Switch Teleport down to the dead zone, bounce pad, nova's wormhole, etc.

Edited by Pacheon

Please change back how the Secura Syandana looks. You can hardly see it now, especially when your not in a mission. 

Edit: It might have been a bug :p

Edit #2: Doesn't seem to be a bug but still please change it back. It looked way better then.

Edited by Senthetix

• Fixed crits on enemy heads giving inconsistent crit numbers depending on what ‘part’ of the head you hit.  Headshots on enemies will now properly do a 2x damage multiplier regardless of what spot has been hit.
  • Fixed crits on Infested Ancients being inconsistent depending on which non-headshot part of the body was hit.  Hitting vulnerable points on limbs will now properly do 3x damage, consistently.

Thx....

Just thx a lot

Good news , no more tonkor trolls  but there is still troll skills and trolls who use them, troll skills distance should be more then now, nova teleport still affect others when troll casting close to u, vauban jump pad also have same problem, annoying.

So wait, you're pushing yourself up against a lady, and when she tries to get away from you, you're upset?

Or the ability denoted by giant neon glows and is listed as being the point of a jump pad is now trolling?

Hey DE, could you make restores only function for the person who uses them?

Its unfair that other people get the benefit without giving anything in return.