Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.5 + 16.4.5.1 + 16.4.5.2

DE_Adam

• The Tonkor can no longer bounce other players.

Hallelujah! 

Be merry and rejoice!

(/|'v')/| ( /|'v')/| ( /|'v')/|

( /|'v')/|( /|'v')/|( /|'v')/|( /|'v')/|( /|'v')/|

( /|'v')/|( /|'v')/|( /|'v')/|

( /|'v')/|( /|'v')/|

Edited by Videntis

I paste my post about sigils from other topic to this topic:

This is after 16.4.5.1

In Liset:

ID1w8vI.jpg

In mission:

5ikToSw.jpg

Yesterday I fixed da sigils manually on each warframe. But today is happened again.

Edited by Arthur-MT

I like the way you take time to properly finish content, but please, stop teasing us for content that is not ready.

We were promised a new cloth syandana for U16.4...we're on 16.4.5.1 and you didn't even update us on its status since the day before 16.4.

Need fix for Tonkor grenades colliding in mid air when used with multi shot. The grenades sometimes just explode in the air for no reason and i guess this might be the problem.

This may be due to multi shot. And today I notice it might be causing it to self rocket jump as well. I got this very many times on shots that should not be doing so.

So, this update broke the Synoid Syandana. The energy on the Synoid Syandana is missing until it gets "charged" by scanning, then it shows up but is the wrong color.

Also, when are we going to get hi-res textures for the boss sigils? They look really pixelated even at the default size, and even worse when bigger.

Thank you for the change to the Tonkor though, I was starting to hate the weapon due to all the trolling.

"Fixed players being unable to get back up after being knocked down by enemies with knockdown abilities."

Yeaaaaaa....  wasnt this allready supposedly fixed back in the Bursa event? like TWICE? (god that got freaking annoying almost got the damn'd thing dead during verifying phase only to get all knocked down and stuck like that. )

Edited by CaelThunderwing

Please note as we approach the release of Update 16.5 there are no further updates planned for this week.  We will continue to hotfix as needed!

Conclave Changes

·         Reduced the damage of all Cestra weapons in PvP.

Changes

• The Tonkor can no longer bounce other players.

Fixes

• Fixed the Tonkor being able to damage and kill teammates.
  • Fixed a number of issues with Sigil customizations not saving.
  • Fixed an issue where rotating the position of a sigil would default the color to grey.
  • Fixed players being unable to get back up after being knocked down by enemies with knockdown abilities.
  • Fixed negative standing with Syndicates showing as blue when it should be showing as red.
  • Fixed ambient ‘static noise’ that could be heard on Grineer Forest and Relay tilesets. Coming Soon.
  • Fixed crits on enemy heads giving inconsistent crit numbers depending on what ‘part’ of the head you hit.  Headshots on enemies will now properly do a 2x damage multiplier regardless of what spot has been hit.
  • Fixed crits on Infested Ancients being inconsistent depending on which non-headshot part of the body was hit.  Hitting vulnerable points on limbs will now properly do 3x damage, consistently.
  • Fixed some inappropriate body contortions when sliding while shooting a bow.
  • Fixed the Tonkor and Penta not being affected by Volt’s Electric Shield as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/446728-tonkor-does-not-seem-to-be-affected-by-electric-shield/
  • Fixed the Tonkor not properly knocking the user in the air when impacting an area close to a nearby enemy target.
  • Fixed Tonkor grenades not exploding on contact with ragdolled enemies.
  • Fixed players respawning with their secondary weapon due to dying in a bleedout state, instead of spawning with their primary.
  • Fixed an issue where Sugatras would not update their colors properly.
  • Fixed a rare crash that would occur on loading screens during texture loading.
  • Fixed some issues relating improper visuals on Kubrow.
  • Fixed positioning of melee decorations on the Obex and Kogake.
  • Fixed Uru and Pyro Sugatras not properly appearing on some two hand weapons.
  • Fixed hitboxes on Leech Osprey’s not properly registering player hits.

Hotfix 16.5.4.1:

• Fixed Sigils appearing 90 degrees over-rotated.

It does still bounce players. I was in a tower 1 defence and another player was able to bounce me with the Tonkor.

I have come back to the game after awhile, and had chosen to do prologue (so quite a while since Ive come back to playing the PC version), I played on PS4 before hand and know I am not missing anything, but I'm stuck at where I have to create the Ascaris Negator and saw another blueprint of which was able to be built since I had enough scrap metal, and decided to get that instead of the Negator and now I am stuck not being able to play missions and not being able to create the Negator, please fix this. I cannot continue since this bug/mistake and really don't want to loose my account. Also I may just buy the pack (the 3k salvage pack) as I have a little left over money in my steam wallet, but I don't want anyone who isn't willing to do so to be in the same situation.

Edited by PotatoSoks

Please for god's sake add an option to mute grineer transmissions in liset like you did with Ordis.

[...]

I would like night mode in my cockpit. I don't know about the others, but I enjoy it in SAAB cars.

I also enjoy silence when I meditate. I do not enjoy to listen to any radio chatter, other than maybe my clan mates, when in cockpit; We do have voicecomms when we feel lonely. Grineer don't feel friendly, and I would prefer not to be harassed off-mission by them, or any NPC for that matter. They also have no information for me: they spam. I like silence; and sound effects for communications. I would accept a toggle audio alert for Prime Time and Devstreams.

I would like to return to the cockpit and see the chat without disconnects and missing backlog buffer. I would like to leave Warframe on 24/7 and not lose any info, and not be disturbed by it. I would like a cheaper electricity bill for running menus only in a game; I would like ponies, a new kidney, and a massage therapist, amen.