Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.5 + 16.4.5.1 + 16.4.5.2

DE_Adam

Fix the syndicate syndana not appearing its effect

Good god fix the syandanas. This is driving me nuts. I worked my butt off for my bling.

same with my telos, for me it disapears after i swap frames

Yeah that seems when it tends to wig out. It also dulls any lights that are still appearing (for pyra syandana for example)

Since this fix, my sigil now starts upside down and remains this way(including in-mission) until i access the arsenal, at which time it arights itself. A little annoying. It doesnt look as good upside down :P

"Fixed players being unable to get back up after being knocked down by enemies with knockdown abilities."

Thank you!!!

"Fixed some inappropriate body contortions when sliding while shooting a bow."

• Does anyone have a pic of what this is referring to?

我建议对游戏添加一些新的功能:

1.玩家有时加了好友,时间一长,对方是谁,当初加他为好友的原因是什么,这些全都忘记了。我建议给好友列表添加一个记忆功能,记录在发出好友邀请前和该对象最近的一次互动,对话,甚至是交易。玩家可以在以后通过此功能来查看与别人成为好友的原因。

2.有些战甲和武器因为实用性不高,被制造出来后便被放入仓库遗忘。建议创建一个每日任务,每次都随机指定一个战甲或者你所使用的某个武器,或是某种类型的武器。任务要求用这些战甲或者武器进行一定数量的战斗或者击杀数量,以及要求达到的某种目标。当任务完成后进行相应的奖励,提高那些被遗忘的战甲和武器的出场几率。

3.统计玩家拥有的每个战甲和武器,守护,库伯参加过多少次战斗,胜败几率以及击杀敌人数量,死亡次数等等,这些信息可以在资料库查看。并将玩家最近一段时间最常使用的战甲,武器,守护显示在个人信息中,供他人参观

希望WARFRAME越来越精彩!

复制去Google翻译翻译结果

I recommend the game to add some new features:

1. Players sometimes friend added, over time, who it is, what did add him as a friend of the reason is that these are all forgotten. My advice to Buddy List Add a memory function to record before issuing the invitation of friends and the object recent interaction, dialogue, and even transaction. Players can use this function in the future to see the reason to become friends with others.

2. Some armor and weapons because practicality is not high, was created after being placed in the warehouse forgotten. It recommends creating a daily task, each randomly assigned to one of armor or a weapon you are using, or some type of weapon. These tasks require use of armor or weapons to kill a certain number of battle or quantity, as well as required to achieve a certain goal. When the task is completed the corresponding reward, increase the chance of those appearances forgotten armor and weapons.

3. The statistics for each player has armor and weapons, guard, Cooper attended many times fighting chance of victory or defeat and kill many enemies, number of deaths, etc. This information can be viewed in the library. Players armor and the most recent the most commonly used weapon, guard, displayed in your message, for others to visit

I hope WARFRAME more exciting!

Hello DEVS

Iv been playing a really long time and watch every prime time ust wondering was infinity bonuses added to frustate or add more challenge to levels. IE hack  a console in def, too name just one that really confuses me.

Also Kubrows kills dont count towards ur total kills and they dont have a seperate kill count damage dealt etc.

I am happy about the new upgrades to the foundry but really fix what is clearly broken and could easily be repaired 

Thanks

WF for life

GandalfDarkElf

Guys i have this problem where i sancrificed my self to the conclave right... Then a few seconds later i go to the Arbiters of Hexis so that i could join them aswell.... i got sigils from both the conclave and the hexis, But when i got to the arsenal my Conclave sigil was nowhere to be found but, the Hexis sigil is there....i have it in my inventroy but not in my arsenal plez help :(

Guys i have this problem where i sancrificed my self to the conclave right... Then a few seconds later i go to the Arbiters of Hexis so that i could join them aswell.... i got sigils from both the conclave and the hexis, But when i got to the arsenal my Conclave sigil was nowhere to be found but, the Hexis sigil is there....i have it in my inventroy but not in my arsenal plez help :(

The conclave sigil is not available in your PvE loadout, you must got to your PvP loadout and equip it there.

That is done by going to your arsenal, then clicking "select mode", then conclave loadout. Once that is selected you will be able to equip the PvP sigil. Note the PvP mode will only show what is equip-able in PvP, so only the PvP sigil will show up there. 

Still no fix for Spawn points outside the map, enter the mission and game spawn you off the map = insta kill

Yea and sometime you spawn in middle of map while other players are only at start :D

AND Sigils are still rotating by 180 degree not 90, ppl doesnt know difference between 90 and 180 i guess

Sigils, Syandanas and Attachment color getting fixed anytime soon?

1 - Sigils still have incorrect rotation when joining games.

2 - My Secura Syandana's energy is still invisible.

3 - Attachment colors still can't be Copied from the main Frame color because the color boxed are greyed out with a black line across it. i.e.: Limbo is black, white and green. Copying Limbo's color into my Deadelus Armor set has no effect, the color stays light blue. Same for Sugutras and Syandanas.

The game is losing it's personality because of these 3 combined issues.