Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.5 + 16.4.5.1 + 16.4.5.2

DE_Adam

Good god fix the syandanas. This is driving me nuts. I worked my butt off for my bling.

Yeah that seems when it tends to wig out. It also dulls any lights that are still appearing (for pyra syandana for example)

DE nerfed a lot of things, but i never thought they would nerf scarfs (at least it wasn't intentional, i hope)

Hotfix 16.5.4.1:
  • Fixed Sigils appearing 90 degrees over-rotated.

Hotfix 16.5.4.2:

• Fixed an issue with Traditional and Simplified Chinese characters being swapped in chat.

Just figured I'd point out these typos. The listed version numbers have the "5" and the "4" swapped. Made for awkward reading when I went to catch up on the second one a few days back.

Edited by DidYouTryRebooting

Still no fix for:

I can't see the energy color AT ALL on the synoid syandana unless I get a codex scan.  It's not just dimmer, it's non-existent.  I have tried changing the color, removing then re-equipping the syandana, logging out and back in, and entering a mission but it is still invisible.

My syndicate sigils started rotating after the patch.  Going to the arsenal fixes it but they always rotate upon entering a mission.

Edited by djternan

The sigils appearing rotated in different positions from my arsenal is in need of fixing. It's more annoying than I'd have at first guessed.

The flames exiting from my Asita Rakta Sydana are non-existant unless a stealth kill is performed, but I liked it more when I saw them all the time. Get rid of the stupid mechanic to brighten up the sydanas, and I'll be happy.

DE, really those rotated sigils are quite annoying, I can keep up with an idiotic troll bouncing people with Tokor. But Sigils just look aweful. Like a sandgrain in the eye! Fix it for real.

PS: Stating the fix in the notes do not affect the game, it requires some coding. Wishing hard doesnt make it ;)