Jump to content
DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.4.5 + 16.4.5.1 + 16.4.5.2

Recommended Posts

Well i actually kinda glad you cant use Tonkor to Jump-Troll people anymore because on Defense or Interception mission is Kinda annoying trying Hit Enemy's while an ally running near by now i don't have worried about it anymore but Hey at least you still can do rocked jump on you're self

...Right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- The Tonkor can no longer bounce other players.

 

 

 

Well jesus kill all the fun why don't you. ;~;

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well apparently now the Secura syandana is broken. My syandana is very faded now and is somewhat tinted blue.

 

Alright nevermind. it is still broken, but in a different way. Now it changes from a super faded default to overlapping with my color scheme. I have pictures here.

Edited by Valafor
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no fix for Hydroid? DE please let us know when hes gonna be working properly again. Losing players to random crashing is getting annoying. Guess nekros is the only way to play survival still...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a very exciting Hotfix, thank you so much. I experienced many of the bugs listed and they were all addressed at the same time.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fixed crits on enemy heads giving inconsistent crit numbers depending on what ‘part’ of the head you hit. 

 

That's interesting, a carpet nerf to enemies 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Please note as we approach the release of Update 16.5 there are no further updates planned for this week.  We will continue to hotfix as needed!

 

Changes

 

  • The Tonkor can no longer bounce other players.

Incoming rage in 3...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whyyyyyyy no more tonkor fun

Probably because trolling is only fun for 1 person.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was there a thread or released reason for removing the idea of team bouncing with tonkor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was there a thread or released reason for removing the idea of team bouncing with tonkor?

 

It came from tons of pubs complaining in broken english all over the forums.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh boy, just like Pull being able to be a Co-Operative Ability and pull Players, now Tonkor is no longer a Co-Op Tool.

because this is Warframe, we don't want no stinkin' Co-Op here.

nope, that 5% of your Missions where there happens to be a Troll is more important than the other 95% when Players are responsible and play Co-Operatively.

Edited by taiiat
  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got an issue whith the update. Avast antivirus seems to tag the launcher as a virus and eliminates it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Changes

 

  • The Tonkor can no longer bounce other players.

 

 

Can it still bounce the one shooting it though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...