Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.5 + 16.4.5.1 + 16.4.5.2

DE_Adam

it is my birthday DE

my birthday does not always come on a wednesday, but this time it did

my g/f asked me what i wanted for my birthday and i told her nothing, im not that kinda person, its just another day, we do nice stuff for each other all the time

but it was a secret lie DE, all i wanted on my birthday was U16.5, and since there was no update last week, we(the collective) rightly anticipated 16.5 this week =/

u let me down DE, on my birthday =[

plz make it up to me DE, how many more birthday wishes will you let go unanswered? heed the call DE, dont let this misery and suffering be in vain

Uh... Pyro Sugatra? 

Probably meaning Pyra Sugatra. Pyro Sugatra might be the internal name for it and they forgot to change it to what its actually called in game.

Edited by NovusNova

The new tonkor after hotfix, i bounced (its higher than before) every time i shoot the tonkor.... lol

*After testing with or without firestorm mod its still same... the tonkor bounce radius is too big, much better before the hotfix

Edited by --Q--Gasz

Fixed ambient ‘static noise’ that could be heard on Grineer Forest and Relay tilesets.

No you did not fix them all. I am in a mission now and hissing sound is still there (earth eurasia night time). But it is much shorter now.

Edited by EmVaper

Fixes

• Fixed a number of issues with Sigil customizations not saving.

Game crashed twice already because I had to change the sigils. Somehow they have all rotated 90 degrees with this latest hotfix.

Did 3 missions, no crashes there.

Same here. And what's worse, after I try to fix it, once I exit my arsenal, it's STILL sideways, upside down, turned the wrong way!!!!!!!

Yea I am leaving them as they are and hoping that they see these post in the forums and release a fix for it.

Tonkor still glitched with electric shield : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/446728-tonkor-does-not-seem-to-be-affected-by-electric-shield/page-2

Still glitched since 16.4.5 :

The direct hit itself does not get any bonuses from the shield :

Without shield :

DcSdWG5.jpg

With shield :

HKsqJqZ.jpg

About the explosion, the registeration seems very wierd as you can see below :

With shield :

qkK7t59.jpg

Without shield (notice the number in the minimap)

2LyYr3U.jpg

There's definitely still some work to do. :/

GAME OVER TROLLERS!

side note : 

im sure its not a priority..

but when r u guys gonna update kubrow colors that are not available in market need names on it..

its a mess for both seller and buyer since color helps determine the price..

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/452498-wts-lotus-kubrow-event-mods/#entry5034040

trollers? always used it to push afk people to where they can die since they dont want to help with anything.

• Fixed crits on enemy heads giving inconsistent crit numbers depending on what ‘part’ of the head you hit.  Headshots on enemies will now properly do a 2x damage multiplier regardless of what spot has been hit.

Is that in any way related to this?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/452917-sybaris-is-acting-weird-or-is-it/

It's a shame I failed to catch proof of that, because it just sounds silly to describe without a screenshot of some sort.