Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.5 + 16.4.5.1 + 16.4.5.2

DE_Adam

The bounce is gone? ... the bounce is gone!!!? THE BOUNCE IS GONEEEEEEE!!! YES YESSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *cries* I have rage quit more than i ever have before, just in th last week. 
Good ridence tonkor trolls! you will not be missed 

Changes

• The Tonkor can no longer bounce other players.

Fixes

• Fixed the Tonkor being able to damage and kill teammates.

And this happens when noobs exaggerates people complain so much.

Is that hard to make an option to allow teammates to make you bounce, to banish you, etc.? *sigh*

Thanks for the rest of hotfixes though!

Edited by DJNeonNight

The bounce is gone? ... the bounce is gone!!!? THE BOUNCE IS GONEEEEEEE!!! YES YESSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *cries* I have rage quit more than i ever have before, just in th last week. 

Good ridence tonkor trolls! you will not be missed 

But why is the bounce gone? D:

why-is-the-rum-gone-o.gif

I'm sure there were a few people who just loved to troll you with the Tonker, and the other 90% who were just killing things and you ran ahead and got it there way (like many, MANY people do) but ofcourse unlike every other gun in the game Tonker had a cooperative use to it such as boosting teammate out of holes they cannot escape (secret rooms in the void with a trapped rhino at the bottom come to mind). No it doesnt and is simply another high damage kill everything weapon. Thanks everyone who complained and made DE waste their time removing a feature from a gun rather than fixing a real issue, like say the dozens of bugs that have been around for as long as Update 9 and 10... Anyways good work DE keep the fixes coming.

The Tonkor was fun...also pretty handy, my teammates saved me a few times with a well-timed bounce.  It's sad to see these things disappear and guns become just another kill-all tool. :/ For a game that's about teamwork, these sorts of things could be very nifty for puzzles and such.

I'd say that should be a mod or something.  "Friendly Fire - Teammate explosives launch you", since we now have Augments to power up others' weapons with elemental strengths.  I rather liked the teamwork potential of the Tonkor's friendly-fire bounce.  Instead of taking it away entirely, make it the recipient's choice whether or not they can be bounced or affected.

Edited by IceFlame1019

Changes

• The Tonkor can no longer bounce other players.

Fixes

• Fixed the Tonkor being able to damage and kill teammates.
  • Fixed players respawning with their secondary weapon due to dying in a bleedout state, instead of spawning with their primary.

Nice

Edited by Killua900

Damn, I thought it was funny to get bounced around.  It's not like I like playing stick in the mud anyway.  I stay airborn as much as I can.  When someone bounces me into the air, I take the opportunity to rain bolts on the enemy.

Edited by ThePresident777

Maybe its just me but enemys armor seem random and what i mean is i could kill them easy shooting at them normally then some other times when i try to shoot armor target they seem to take extremely less damage like ( only 1 damage each bullet )