Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.5 + 16.4.5.1 + 16.4.5.2

DE_Adam

Good it was soo annoying that Tonkor gun thing... Some Players thought it was funny, Im sure the first times...  but after a while where almost EVERY player had that gun sheesh, it was super annoying. Good riddance to that thing!  

This gun Tonkor would never had that taken off if some of the players did not troll so much other players... THANK YOU DE and thank you all trolls who abuse the gun! >:)

Edited by 0zryel

Good it was soo annoying that Tonkor gun thing... Some Players thought it was funny, Im sure the first times...  but after a while where almost EVERY player had that gun sheesh, it was super annoying. Good riddance to that thing!  

This gun Tonkor would never had that taken off if some of the players did not troll so much other players... THANK YOU DE and thank you all trolls who abuse the gun! >:)

If you have a Tonkor, I'll stand in front of your fire.

If you have a Tonkor, I'll stand in front of your fire.

I did that the first time it was funny me flying around... :D But then almost every player wanted to be funny... I knew they take this fun factor out if they abuse it like the player did... :(

If you don't want DE change something don't abuse it to a point they need to *fix* it.

Edited by 0zryel

Thanks for removing the FF from the tonkor.  I was getting to the point of just refusing to group with anyone who decided to use one so I didn't have to deal with the idiots who don't know when enough is enough.

the tonkor was trolling and (a lot of) fun at the same time.

i laughed when i used the tonkor for first time and many times after that and it made me realize that wf stopped being funny for me some time ago.

to bad, at least for me (and somehow wf)

Edited by kazenioware

When ember will be nerfed?

are you stupid they have already nerfed ember too much ember doesnt need to be nerfed again

the tonkor was trolling and (a lot of) fun at the same time.

i laughed when i used the tonkor for first time and many times after that and it made me realize that wf stopped being funny for me some time ago.

to bad, at least for me (and somehow wf)

i dont like the fact that when you go to shoot it explodes right in your face

As a fan of the Tonkor (but not as a trolling weapon), I actually am somewhat happy with the fact the teammates are no longer effected by the grenade jumping effects of the Tonkor. Though I like making myself grenade jump to get to higher places, it becomes a bit of a hassle at times if I am blasted up out of nowhere by another player who has been using it (no matter if it was accidental or for trolling purposes). This also explains why some players have abandoned me when I had a Tonkor equipped (even though I never used it to intentionally troll another player).

Now it seems players will no longer have to nickname it the "Trollkor".

However, for those who enjoy being assisted to higher places by those affects, I feel sorry for you guys as well. Me and my brother used it to aid each other in a respective way (only to get them out of harm's way vertically if one of us sees the other being overwhelmed by a swarm of enemies).

Edited by Pikachu11

Sigil stll not fixed.

It randomly turns 90 degrees in some missions/after going back to the ship. It resets back to its true position if you go to the arsenal, but it's only temporary as it can turn in any moments.

NOOOOOOOOOO TROLLKOR COME BACK :((

but seriously, not even sure why that was a thing to begin with lol. sometimes I wonder if DE considers troll factors >.> haha.

Doesn't matter, I can still make myself jump and kill tons of things in a very fun way~ Love this gun

Yeah, confirming sigils still aren't fixed.

I've noticed that after setting my sigil to the correct position, when I exit the arsenal it looks fine, but after going somewhere (e.g. dojo) it's rotated 180 degrees to be upside down, and remains that way until I fix it in the arsenal again.

But... but the Tonkor was so fun! I loved getting bounced - it added loads of comic relief. Here we are again, a bunch of humourless whiners ruined the fun for the rest of us! We sillysters need to be more outspoken about what we like.