The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Who Bought Mesa?

To buy her is to tell DE "I am completely okay with how you handled the Mesa Walls", and it will be a cold day in Hell before I tell them that.

I finished getting lucky for her about two months after she was released.  Hated every minute of it.

I made my key and got 3 others, first time in one guy volunteer his, one of our men left when we called o nhim to use his key. Feeling cheated I offered my key so the guy that got scammed wouldn't have t leave. Didn't get Mesa

Next time I got my swag again, got a team together. Made someone else go first\, we used their key, still nothing good. Called on the next guy to do it "No, %&$* you" He left. So we invited someone else to take his spot, they didn't have a key, but no worries. Still didn't get Mesa

Reasonable frustrated I reported both of the offenders. DE gave me the Bird, so I scrapped together the plat in-game then bought her. 4 months after her release

It will forever be a sore spot for me

Edited by wolf96781

never even tried. Bought the mesa pack for myself and my wife as soon as it came out.

Didn't really have time then. Still don't regret it. I farmed most of the things they released. Now that i don't have so much time i just buy em.

Have time, farm.

No time, buy.

Sounds right.

The only 'frame I've ever bought is Chroma, 'cause I refuse to fight Sargas Ruk again. Ever.

On a serious note, the logic behind needing all those 'frame parts is fine, but just recycling old boss fights to do it. Ugh. I couldn't do it. Mesa feels quite tame in comparison.

Edited by Dualice

That's exactly what they want you to think. Why give a company money when they knowingly manipulate you? Instead, you should be buying the things that DE makes fair. Show them that you aren't going to be bullied into buying something because they hyper-inflate it's grind.

Because for the most part the game is 100% free? You can farm stuff, then trade and sell for platinum in order to buy anything you want without spending a single real dollar.

But besides that, it would be nice if everyone did at least pay the developers some money in thanks of all of the free entertainment.

Manipulated? Please...

I got x1 helm x1 chassis x1 systems from one key per person in the squad.

what is RNG? >->

<-<

huehuehue

high five for us fortunate ones.

Similar here. I got her helm, systems, and chassis from 3 consecutive runs, just me and a buddy. 

same. got all parts with two friends. one of them was really happy that he rushed main blueprint after the parts were finished and claimed from foundry.