The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I Can't Go Down :(

(PSN)SuperRaySonic

Yeah I noticed this as well, but wasn't sure if it's supposed to scroll down or not? If I can get any pc players to chime in I'll make sure it gets listed in the bug thread.

I'm pretty sure it is bugged,

That's because that research/target/scans isn't completed yet. Once the community completes all of the required scans, it will be unlocked. 

The required scans have been met, The OP means we cannot read the lore for the Lancer, as we can NOT scroll down

Haven't we completed the Lancer completely on ps4?

Lancer, yes, and as you can see in his screenshot, it is showing the Lancer lore is accessible. 

If he was able to move "down" it would be to view the next lore, which will only be unlocked once we complete the scan for the Anti Moa. 

I'm pretty sure it is bugged,

The required scans have been met, The OP means we cannot read the lore for the Lancer, as we can NOT scroll down

Oh, gotcha. I see what you mean now. My apologies for misunderstand OP. I haven't been in to read the lore yet. 

Edited by (PS4)excat_56

Lancer, yes, and as you can see in his screenshot, it is showing the Lancer lore is accessible. 

If he was able to move "down" it would be to view the next lore, which will only be unlocked once we complete the scan for the Anti Moa. 

Oh, gotcha. I see what you mean now. My apologies for misunderstand OP. I haven't been in to read the lore yet.

Alright, thank you everyone for your help :). I'll get this listed in the bug thread ASAP!

Good catch OP! +1

I just went and tried myself after seeing the thread to see if it was just something weird (and I can't scroll the lore part of it either), and there was a catalyst blueprint up on alert, so doubly thank you for giving me a reason to log in at this time of the day! :D

This bug of not being able to scroll down the Simaris Lore entry is appearing on both consoles.

We have a fix for this, but unfortunately cannot deploy a Hotfix at this time. We will inform both consoles when we have the window to do so.

Thanks for letting us know! 

This bug of not being able to scroll down the Simaris Lore entry is appearing on both consoles.

We have a fix for this, but unfortunately cannot deploy a Hotfix at this time. We will inform both consoles when we have the window to do so.

Thanks for letting us know! 

Thanks megan!