Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Must Have Infinity Revives

kvestwara

This game is p2w?

You obviously haven't played p2w online games, i can give you a clear list.

I recently dropped a mmo that has subscription AND a cash shop. god daaamn i cant believe the company that ruined that game.

BUT

You want 20 revives, really?

You should get punished for dying mate, all games have that mechanic.

what? its not a pay to win. having  4 revives per frame per day seems fair. if you make dumb moves by yourself, you die. it teaches you so much more than if you could keep reviving to try the same dumb thing over and over. im not calling you dumb, but if you lose all 4 revives in one go, get a squad together, dont solo it till you can.

No, not really. If you could infinitely retry everything, there'd essentially be no challenge because there is no real end for the player. You could only fail if you give up.

If you die so often without getting revived, maybe you should play more carefully for once.

Warframe is indeed p2w... play2win.

Infinite lives? No. Too OP, I can solo a T4 survival with a nekros then, if I have infinite lives I can tank without problems. It's an example. 

If it regenerates after 5 minutes or so yeah maybe.

Than what i want- more OP. Like we dont have gomode trinity- must somthing to replace her

Edited by kvestwara

This game is p2w?

You obviously haven't played p2w online games, i can give you a clear list.

I recently dropped a mmo that has subscription AND a cash shop. god daaamn i cant believe the company that ruined that game.

You're talking about LOTRO aren't you?

To be fair, that's not exactly an example of pay to win, or greed. WoW has both but is neither forced nor greedy.

Each Warframe you have has 4 individual revives per day, per Warframe.  If you find yourself running out of revives, just switch to a different one.

Prime Warframes also have 4 separate revives from their original counterparts. If you want, just switch to a new frame. 20 revives is pretty overboard though, especially when they are replenished completely, every day, for every Warframe.

i am just saying- it p2w do not argue with me plese. topic not about that

topic about how make game more easier. that what i want

If you need more revives, I think you need to get better at the game. 4 is already generous.