Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Must Have Infinity Revives

kvestwara

and again i die from Manic. he has somthink like godmode. we must too have godmode

Only thing close to Godmode on Manic is if he is protected by a Prosecutor Aura.(I don't know why Manics can be protected by Prosecutor Auras....they should follow logic of Anceint Healer not adding damage resistance to other Infested Ancients)

On Solo they attack your companion more than you. (Sentinel/Kubrow)

If you are getting a Manic outside of Survival you are letting too many enemies sound the alarms.

Most dangerous thing besides his tackle is the ridiculous Bleed proc: Rapid Resilience can assist greatly with lessening that bleed proc.

Manics were already nerfed so they do not fully regenerate health with every cloaking.

(I assume they have not been buffed on PC from when Manics were released on console.)

Warframe is P2W --> We must have infinite revive

Enemies have slight invulnerability phases --> We must have godmode

This is what happens when you solve all of your gaming problem by looking for cheat codes.

Revives would be better implemented on a pool-per-mission basis. IE: I can revive X times in this mission (3 seems ideal, though 2 would be reasonably fair, I think). However, DE's reasons for not doing this, as repeatedly stated above, stem from the desire to drive sales of warframe slots, and to a far, far lesser degree, revive tokens.

Monetizing your death, or rather life, directly or otherwise, is the aim of the game.

If you have more than one warframe, the amount of revives will be doubled, tripled and so on.

If you run out of revives, and you do not want to spend plat, just use a different warframe, after all you do have couple of FREE warframe slots, so you can craft some.

It is fairly strange how we can only revive a certain amount of times per day per frame. It punishes solo players the most because it is so much easier to die solo and when you do you have to use a revive.

IMO you should have infinite amount of revives per day but can only use 5 in 1 mission so you can actually fail if you keep dying. Basically no one buys more revives with platinum so there doesn't need to be a limit.

i am just saying- it p2w do not argue with me plese. topic not about that

topic about how make game more easier. that what i want

If you got 10 frames, you got 40 revives.

Scrub lords like me have all 23 base frames. .

So I got 92 revives a day.

Not counting Primes and copies of frames that I use for radically different things.

So yeah it is very hard for me to run out of revives.

and again i die from Manic. he has somthink like godmode. we must too have godmode

I haven't worried about manics since Operation:Blackout. After fighting 75 manics at once about 7 times over, one or two manics don't really seem all that much of an issue...

Infinite revives would just make the game a zerg to win game, no challenge as you can keep going.  If you run out of revives, it's time to pay attention and change your strategy. You also need to take a look at what your definition of p2w vs f2p is as you seem to have them skewed.

Edited by Gelkor

revives are a problem generally for newer accounts, once you have more frames you stop caring about them

My suggestion: include revives in the drop table of Pvp, that way you train your players and make another connection between both modes, and now that comes this oro drop thing theres enough justification for this

i know that revives are some sort of plat sink, but i dont think its really significant in the business

Edited by rockscl

i understand this is p2w game but revives must be or infinity or more than now(about 20)

Play-2-Win, Please elaborate? Statements like that without any facts are inflammatory at worst and ignorant at best. So people assume that your a Troll or you do not know what your talking about. Not the best way to introduce your self to the readers before presenting an idea to the community.

....They replenish everyday? And it's not at all P2W. Also, if they were infinite, solo missions till you win.

This is the point if you had unlimited Revives then there would be no punishment to dieing. Each Frame has its own individual Revive Pool, they regenerate daily. You could make the argument that revives should regenerate 1 every 15 minutes

Warframe is E2W. Event weapons OP.

This would be more accurate description of Warframes problem, but that is another topic.

i am just saying- it p2w do not argue with me plese. topic not about that

topic about how make game more easier. that what i want

Repeating your opinion again without supporting your claimed after people disagree just make people disregard anything you have to say because at this point people believe your a troll.

Now to address your Topic, The short answer is "No". Revives should never be "unlimited" because then there is essentially no failure condition in some missions you can just keep trying. Now a legitimate argument could be made for regenerating revives over time and replenishing them outside of missions. You could even make an argument to attach revives to the mission it self rather then the Warframe, so that each player in a mission gets 3 revives before that are downed in the game. But doing either would trivialize the penalty of death, so I feel they would have to add something to make deaths more meaningful.