The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Those New Weapons

(PSN)SuperRaySonic

They look like mastery fodder

No matter, I'm coloring all of my male frames blue with red energy and that arm cannon blue with red energy. I'm also doing the same for all of my female frames but they're gonna be orange, yellow, and red, with green energy, their arm cannon will be blue with energy depending on my element.

Atomos looks pretty interesting. The Boltace, not so much.

Kronen remains one of the better melee weapons, and the Boltace is gonna be a puncture tonfa.

I really doubt it's not gonna be that interesting.

No matter, I'm coloring all of my male frames blue with red energy and that arm cannon blue with red energy. I'm also doing the same for all of my female frames but they're gonna be orange, yellow, and red, with green energy, their arm cannon will be blue with energy depending on my element.

Megaman much?

I will finally have a chance to use the metroid i mean Stalker sigil.

The new bow is rumored to have a unique firing mechanic. The new tonfas will look good one a few frames backs, that's about it, unless we get a new stance with them.

oh come on, the news just went out on the website, how could anyone know about any special mechanic for the bow?

as for the tonfa, well they ve pretty much only recycled the boltor model so nothing special there