The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FRAGOR behaviour

Kingdrake

I noticed this thing I do not understand, my fragor used to deal 150+ dmg on charged hits on lvl 10+ Grineers. Today on lvl 20-21 grineers it dealt like 64 on charged hits, which is strange, since the damage shouldn't be changing.

Oh, it also dealt 10-20 on normal attacks.

Is it just me or did you notice this as well? It is a shame, since the slowness of the hammer should be rewarded by high damage hits.

P.s.: No mods involved (well I had put a 14% charge speed on it, but whatever)

Could be the armor increase from the lvl 10 grineers to the level 20 grineers. If you arent adding any armor piercing damage mods I think their armor will reduce the damage they take.

I thing the level increase adds only health, not armor. I tell this by experience, I could kill lvl 40 corpus with 3 charged slices of my plasma sword (which hits for as much as the fragor should, more or less) without any armor pierce mod.

Yeah I'm starting to think it's bugged too, I'll test it out better later

It scales up really well, 1/2 shotting high level grineer with rank 17 fraggor. It ends up getting massive range increases.

Also should note that yesterday I was doing very little damage to grineer, but this morning there was a patch and it works great now.

The Fragor now ignores armor like the other blunt weapons, turning it into an absolute monster against Grineer [while the axe is amazing against Infested]. It's my favourite weapon by far, and I can't wait to get mine to 30... Mine's also at 17, melee is so slow to level. :/

Yeah they did an hotfix, thanks DE.

Now the only problem remains the inexistent AoE of jump attack. Just tried on a ship's reactor, it doesn't even destroy one of the "things". There is no AoE or less than swords, which doesn't make much sense, it should be AT LEAST as big as Furax'