Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.5: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

Well, the "PWE" deal gets embed into the Warframe Pay2Play process. Did you guys really think that warframe will stay fully free2play? Sure, it is free, but progressing will be more like Perfect World and other PWE games - buying stuff and getting the opportunity to actual collect stuff to progress further.

Most of us saw this coming, why are you still wondering please?

It has a good reason why people are now freaking out and hosting parties for neuros, neurals, OCs, etc like nuts for a purpose.

Warframe will be more like a p2p 90:10 f2p.

Welcome to the PWE age! A new "milestone".

Kudos for the update, it really is big.

But! I can't download it, it keeps "Failing": It loads everything and, at 100% it says the update failed, that it's impossible to download some contents of the update, that I should restart the client and try again.

I hope you'll be able to do something about it, I don't want to miss the event >: ( (Shame on you, I've always wanted to try both Dera and Karak, and now I've got to choose between them, damn it)

Nef Anyo isn't helping the Void, he's only helping himself; support Alad V, so that the infestation plague he has will no longer numb the pain that penetrates his flesh; LETS HELP HIM FEEL MORE PAIN. (Get your Karak Wraith)

Edited by Zigio

Can't get both weps from event?

But do they both count in mastery rank, or non of them count?

It is possible that only one weapon will be awarded from the event. nobody will get the other weapon... for now. it's what happened with the brakk/detron choice event. players that fought for the grineer got a built brakk complete with inventory slot and potato. players that fought for the corpus got a brakk blueprint. nobody got the detron till later when they added the brakk and detron in as obtainable. this is what happened last time, it may not happen this time as it is a vandal/wraith weapon and not a totally new weapon. in which case, "lol, i dunno!" --DopeFish Edited by Minifig3D

I'm supporting Alad V in this situation, don't get me wrong Alad V has alot to answer for what he's done to us, but a cure for the infestation has so much potential for assisting our cause that I cannot let such a potential boon go to waste

"Warframes can now use Warframe-specific dangles at the same time as other Syandanas. This new option is available under Auxiliary, in the Arsenal's Regalia.  (Morthos Syandana or Valkyr's Bonds + Syandana)"

Thank you.

It is possible that only one weapon will be awarded from the event. nobody will get the other weapon... for now. it's what happened with the brakk/detron choice event. players that fought for the grineer got a built brakk complete with inventory slot and potato. players that fought for the corpus got a brakk blueprint. nobody got the detron till later when they added the brakk and detron in as obtainable. this is what happened last time, it may not happen this time as it is a vandal/wraith weapon and not a totally new weapon. in which case, "lol, i dunno!" --DopeFish

I'd say they'll have another event in the near future featuring the other weapon.

SOOO many new bugs with this patch. Does DE not have any Quality Control and testers for their stuff? I've been a developer for over 20 years and I would be fired from damn near every place I've worked had I let crap like this load onto production servers as buggy as they seem to let their stuff go out the door.