Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.5: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

Year of quality - continued. 

Anyways, I do not like the new UI. At least the loading bar. It takes a lot away. I think it looks especially bad when loading in a mission because if you "fly" with your Lilset it will always move "through" the bar. This way flying makes no fun and looks dumb~

Please change it. Other than that? Fix bow research.

Nevertheless: Thanks for your hard work, DE.

Still, please take more time to finish an update; better a week later than full of bugs.

Edited by WSkD

let's see help Alad V means he starts resisting infection and infected then have a power gap (maybe) helping nef means alad gets further mutated which would either destroy or make him more dangerous... risks and assumptions .-. guess I'll see which gun I like more.

Where the hell is URANUS in the game?? i cant find it anywhere. how do i participate in the event?

Have you unlocked it yet?  If you haven't beaten the boss of the prior world it will not show up.

ALso, the event is tagged in your planetary UI.  Go up to the mission select point, and it's in the top right of the screen.  It is the one farthest to the left. 

Strange choice. Help Alad V to cure himself and possibly others from the infection or destroy everything because Nef hates him. I don't know... realistically, a cure is valuable even if Alad V will most likely turn on you.

So find a cure... for Alad V... (doesn't mean us tenno can't steal his "cure") or completely destroy it...

Save Alad V... (which could be used to save millions after) or destroy it...

Karak... or Dera...  

I prefer Karak.