Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.5: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

i somehow think they took my suggestion when i seen

"Rare Resource Blueprints have been added to the Market!  Use these permanent Blueprints to craft rare resources using more commonly acquired drops."

cheers DE :P

The blueprints cost 100pl to get, Thx but no, I'll farm.

And I have huge FPS after this update, something's f*cked up

EDIT : the FPS drops have stopped, after I reset the interior of the Liset

Edited by Feuershark

So...I've just gotten home, and I'm retrying downloading the update for the 4th time (which I'm 95% sure is a net issue on my end...) but here's how I'm interpreting the reward payout, someone correct me if you're certain I'm wrong:

1) Support Alad V in four "regional" missions.

2) Support Nef Anyo in four other, different "regional" missions.

3) Get whichever weapon wins, period.

That is, unless I'm just horribly misinterpreting the text here, it doesn't seem like you really have to pick one side or the other.  There seems to be no reason not to play both sides to hedge your bets and win a gun either way.  It seems like, if you do this, you are guaranteed to win a gun regardless, the only question being do you play one side or the other several more times to try to tip the contest one way or another?

As for the choice itself, Karak all the way.  I love my regular Dera, but as much as I do, the Karak is the better gun.  Unless this new event Dera has, like, more-than-double the projectile speed, then it's no contest, Karak wins hands down.

Because in warframe hitscan is always going to beat non-hitscan.  Sad but true.

Welp, I'm not sure which is better. Alad used our fellow tenno for his zanuka project, something that cannot be forgiven, he tried using his infestation as a means to control the solar system, and I think we can all agree that he's generally crazy, but the potential for a cure seems promising, provided everything he says is true and he doesn't plan to use it against us. Nef Anyo is someone we barely know of, only thing for sure is he's a con artist, so trusting him would probably be a terrible idea. Lastly, we don't know how tyl regor will respond to us stealing or destroying the data. Then there's the weapons, decisions, decisions...

This is all well and good but thee actual hell is the "PBR treatment?" the grakata got?

its a hipster drinking a pabst blue ribbon.   ...lol.

anyhow, i could completely not care if i ever got either reward, so im going to go play something again. until i see some major adjustments to this game ill only play if the event gives something i want in hopes eventually DE makes the game fun again. 

The radar is bugged and Vortex works for a second and then deactivate, someone else got this bug ?

And someone knows how to put Images in a post ? I want to show the bug with the radar

Edited by Feuershark

Love the patch, just going to leave this here as a reminded though: still no fix for Reflex Guard not working on clients. Please try and take a look at this, the 20% of times or key-hosting missions are a real drag without this defense on my melee only frame.

Tyl Regor's Wet Uranus, finally ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You forgot to mention "wet" and "invaded" and fitting MB into his Pipe. Buckling under its own girth. Solid, firm.

Surprised no SJWs jumped on this as trigger words :/

Edited by Volume

The radar is bugged and Vortex works for a second and then deactivate, someone else got this bug ?

And someone knows how to put Images in a post ? I want to show the bug with the radar

I just had the vortex bug on T3S.

The timer works fine, but the vortex deactivates after a couple of seconds. I hope that's just a bug and not a new nerf.