Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.5: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

Thanks for adding another weapon that forces me to build it 3 times (boltor, kronen and the boltace itself) and possibly buy slots if I happen to only have enough for 1 weapon. Even though the response for such weapon mechanics (where you need another weapon to build, even more so if you need 2)  was mostly "positive"... okay, let's not kid ourselves, anyone in their right minds (most players) hated this new idea of "how to make the players suffer/pay more", it's only you guys at DE who somehow thought (according to your livestreams) that the response is positive. Newsflash, when people say "fine", or "it's okay", that's not positive response, it's called politely "bearing with it" thus means they don't like it but they do not wish to be banned for sending you to hell or some other insults.

So, for all our sakes, play the game and realize already how incredibly stu... not so good some of your ideas are.

So a few things I would like (and won't ever get):

- Remove redundant resources (replace them with already existing ones for the regions) like Oxium, Cryotic, Tellurium and most importantly Argon. I don't care if someone can farm it in a few hours if they need it (except tellurium, that thing is one of your worst ideas - you need it to build the only archwing truly capable of gathering loot and you can only do it buy farming tellurium in archwing with another archwing and suffer as you will find nearly none even on Uranus). Argon is a simple moneygrabbing trolling on your part. I don't want stuff to disappear on me! I farm it and if I happen to... dunno, live my freakin' life and go to work maybe, so I can't play till tomorrow, it disappears on me? So I need to farm again and hopw I get more... Yeah, let's waste T4 keys to build some trash weapon I will be throwing away the moment it hits 30! 'cause that yields more argon... mostly. Then maybe I can start building it right after farming, no need to more than 1 farming sessions. Hopefully. Surprising how many waves you can do in T4 def without getting argons sometimes. Not to mention loki prime systems...

- Remove unlogical weapon requirements (2 pistols for a dual pistol is okay, as it's logical - but a boltor and a kronen for some melee? for what reason? I need to build a full boltor so I can use it's decor parts? Seriously?).

- Let us choose a weapon to be used which is completed but not claimed - I don't want to buy slots to accomodate building resources...

*snip*

- Let us choose a weapon to be used which is completed but not claimed - I don't want to buy slots to accomodate building resources...

Good points and I like especially this one. DE, please.

SCORING AND REWARDS

Event Weapon –Fully support Nef Anyo or Alad V in at least 4 regional battles

o   DERA VANDAL: A customized version of the Dera, featuring a metallic finish and Lotus decal. (If Nef Anyo is victorious at the end of the Event.)

o   KARAK WRAITH: A different take on the Grineer assault rifle, the Karak Wraith features unique styling. (If Alad V is victorious at the end of the Event.)

Please, no. The players should be rewarded the weapon they sided for regardless of who "wins". 

I don't post often, but i feel like i should this time. Alad V has been a pain since the beginning, but a form of Stockholm Syndrome has taken place and i'd like to see him back in his normal squishy self.

Plus, it'd be a plus so people stop calling him salad...i mean really, how'd that become a thing?

On the note for nef anyo, screw bursas, you screwed the pooch on that one you freaking stopwatch-looking shrew...

Plus, whether we get to use it or not, siding with Alad V has a cure for the infestation, a cure that can always be replicated or stolen if need be. And with Alad back, that creates opposition for Nef anyo and even the grineer as he becomes a normal player on the board again. What makes me wonder is what the infestation thinks about this. Is Lephantis just sipping tea watching all this play out?

On a weapons stand-point, never used the dera, don't really want to. I used the karak when i got oberon back when he came out and...didn't like the karak, but i love the wraith weapons. So yeah, I only have reasons to try and restore my favorite boss and possibly find a cure for infected people.

Help Alad V? Hahaha! 

Let that infidel rot from the inside out for what he tried to do to my fellow Tenno. Let his flesh be devoured inch by inch by the that plague! Let him lose his mind from the pain and anguish that's eating away at him! 

VERY SILLY EVENT REWARDS

The guns should be a reward for supporting and not necessarily victory or what's the point in having 2 sides? every one is just going to side with the one that's going to get you a gun (once a lead is started). If you want a fight to start you need to reward both sides so there is incentive to fight!!!!!!

Edit: despite that little snafu, this update is rocking it DE you are awesome. cannot wait for update 17. 1368 hours and still loving it!

Edited by Raven642

Love the new tileset DE. Its really refreshing to get some water into warframe a LOT of water at that. When I start the mission on the outside of the base and look out into the ocean I feel so calm :) I could probs sit there for ages. Great water effects, new heavy manic chained up was a really cool surprise (heres hoping he drops that stance xD). I really want the Dera Vandel but the rest of the population don't lol GG. Also I really like the white lockers they look so clean and beautiful.

Edited by HotfixInbound

You made my Loki all gold and glowy :'( I liked him better when he was invisible with black energy. I don't see anything about it anywhere in the patch notes either which kind of bothers me. Other than that I like this update, but please let me go completely invisible on my Loki again.

Hi everyone, i completed Phase 1 of the event 3/3, but i was sleeping and phase 2 began, and i was able to do only 2/3 before the mission expired, now i lost the chance to get the weapon as well ? if i do the next phases can i take the weapon or not?

All in all, thanks for the updates and for the event. make a good change from the usual grinding routine that we have. It might be nice if DE could release such events every quarter of the year.

I would suggest that instead of creating exclusive weapons, you could actually introduce the 3 new weapons through the event. That would be an incentive for players to play the event as well. ie the grineer have excavated new weapon bp from submerged tenno civilization and we have to get there to retrieve said weapon bp OR, you can introduce the new weapons stealthly by having them as a secret area that players might stumble upon when they explore the huge underwater lab. I feel that the underwater tileset/map is very well done and very detailed however, my team just rushed to the objective and ignore absolutely everything which is in my view a waste of effort making the environment so beautiful for players to just rush through.

Complains

-------------

The only complain I have about the update is the new rare resources bp. selling them at 100p and requiring thousands of different material to put them together only infuriates the player as it is akin to saying "you will have to grind regardless as you cannot afford the price for the bp and building the material" having that bp there is a good idea but the costs should be reasonable. At worse case, a player can easily get the material from bosses as they are guaranteed to drop nerodes, orokin cells or neural sensors. I would suggest that the Random Number Generator be revisited to make material drops not so rare to show that they actually want to help the player rather than "taunt" them with overpriced items to purchase.