Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.5: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

Just letting you know that I have the same problem. The counter says 1/4 even though I completed the mission like 6 or 7 times.

Did the mission? You have to support Nef or Tyl 3 times to get 1 point. If you ran the mission 6 times you'd have only 2 points. You have to run it a total of 12 times to qualify.

Also, if you ran the mission while it was still in conflict from the first 3 times you ran it, you'll only get 1 point. You have to wait for one of them to win in order to support again.

Edited by dibpwnt

Did the mission? You have to support Nef or Tyl 3 times to get 1 point. If you ran the mission 6 times you'd have only 2 points. You have to run it a total of 12 times to qualify.

Also, if you ran the mission while it was still in conflict from the first 3 times you ran it, you'll only get 1 point. You have to wait for one of them to win in order to support again.

Damn, are you serious ? Since the very first events and quests of Warframe, I always had A LOT of trouble to find out what to actually do in-game. I always spend hours trying to find out. The clarity lack is real. Not even talking about the bugs and such. Anyway, THANKS for the help - really appreciate it ! That would indeed explain why I (and many others according to the forums / reddit) still have 1-2 points. Now I hope I'll have enough time to complete the event since there's now less than one day left.

Thanks again !

Edited by Arkor

Damn, are you serious ? Since the very first events and quests of Warframe, I always had A LOT of trouble to find out what to actually do in-game. I always spend hours trying to find out. The clarity lack is real. Not even talking about the bugs and such. Anyway, THANKS for the help - really appreciate it ! That would indeed explain why I (and many others according to the forums / reddit) still have 1-2 points. Now I hope I'll have enough time to complete the event since there's now less than one day left.

Thanks again !

I'm distinctly worried about this.  Looks like an average of about 2-3 a day, but Monday only had 1 conflict for over 12 hours easy.  Honestly, I think the biggest problem with this is that, instead of each conflict having a set number, and whomever won the majority got credit for it, one side has to completely win.  You can have just one conflict over most of a whole day, like Monday, and any late comers are entirely screwed because of it.  If it turns into a tug of war for who wins, everyone who needs the conflict to be over to complete the event loses.

I wonder... if Alad V wins this, he has lots of knowledge on warframes from his time before the infestation, as well as lots of knowledge about the infestation itself, I think. 

With the genetic research of Tyl Regor he might even be able to "modify" his infestation and make himself a proper Tenno. Warframe parts should not be a big problem afterwards. Or maybe make infested into Tenno and become kind of a Lotus counterpart of sorts.

Edited by Kilian479

I'm distinctly worried about this.  Looks like an average of about 2-3 a day, but Monday only had 1 conflict for over 12 hours easy.  Honestly, I think the biggest problem with this is that, instead of each conflict having a set number, and whomever won the majority got credit for it, one side has to completely win.  You can have just one conflict over most of a whole day, like Monday, and any late comers are entirely screwed because of it.  If it turns into a tug of war for who wins, everyone who needs the conflict to be over to complete the event loses.

Wrong. You can support Alad V 3 times in a conflict and it will give you one point, even if Nef wins the conflict. You even get Alad's battle pay, even if Nef was to win. (Tested this myself. Supported Alad for 50k creds against Nefs 20 R5U cores. Got 50k and one point for Alad after Nef won.)

Wrong. You can support Alad V 3 times in a conflict and it will give you one point, even if Nef wins the conflict. You even get Alad's battle pay, even if Nef was to win. (Tested this myself. Supported Alad for 50k creds against Nefs 20 R5U cores. Got 50k and one point for Alad after Nef won.)

Nothing in my post is related to what you've stated.  My post had nothing to do with the battle pay, nor who you support.  It has everything to do with people getting the reward weapon for completing 4 different active conflicts.

However, since you brought it up, we won't get battle pay for an Active Conflict if the Active Conflict is never resolved.  This one, Active Conflict 25, has been going on for over 14 hours.  Those joining into the event late cannot possibly complete the objective beyond the first badge, because they need 4 total conflicts to be resolved.  It cannot be resolved until one side, or the other, gets to 100%.  Since I've seen the % shift from one side to the other, and it starts at 50% on both, that means it won't end until one side effectively gives up.

Basically, if you came into this event any later than around Noon on the 18th, you very likely will not get the 4 conflict reward.  In fact, if this stays in conflict until the end, as it is my 4th conflict, it may not even count for me, and I won't see those rewards either.

This kind of a big design flaw, if you ask me.

I have the same problem, I've been busy but have managed to run through the event getting rewards for both nef and alad, so i needed a couple more to get the completions back to 4  but i still needed 1 more point last night, which i done last night, but still waiting on conflict finishing which looks like it wont happen as its at only at 70% with 8 hours left and this was same conflict from last night. 

If the latest conflict had been for more gold cores or something, guarantee it wouldnt have lasted more than an hour or so. Be nice if when the event ended, who ever was leading percentage wise would get the point that way anyone thats in the same boat as a few of us would at least still get the reward,

Dont get me wrong the rewards have been better than good but as Nydus said once you get down to last couple of days theres almost no point in wasting time trying as everytime a conflict came up for 50k reward each side no one really done them and it last for hours.

What I did't like about this event is the mechanics of conflict. I wish that were several conflicts at once, not just one node.

There have been conflicts that have lasted too long, and it has been bad for those who are quite busy. I think that would have been avoided with several active nodes.

I am right now 2/4 for Nef, (and I'm waiting to get another point) but there are only two hours and the current conflict has been active for about 14 hours.

Edited by Proteo

Nothing in my post is related to what you've stated.  My post had nothing to do with the battle pay, nor who you support.  It has everything to do with people getting the reward weapon for completing 4 different active conflicts.

However, since you brought it up, we won't get battle pay for an Active Conflict if the Active Conflict is never resolved.  This one, Active Conflict 25, has been going on for over 14 hours.  Those joining into the event late cannot possibly complete the objective beyond the first badge, because they need 4 total conflicts to be resolved.  It cannot be resolved until one side, or the other, gets to 100%.  Since I've seen the % shift from one side to the other, and it starts at 50% on both, that means it won't end until one side effectively gives up.

Basically, if you came into this event any later than around Noon on the 18th, you very likely will not get the 4 conflict reward.  In fact, if this stays in conflict until the end, as it is my 4th conflict, it may not even count for me, and I won't see those rewards either.

This kind of a big design flaw, if you ask me.

You're completely right and I apologize for misreading your post and probably coming across as unfriendly. As for the current conflict... That one is really the slowest so far. I hope it works out for the people who need that one point. 

Regarding the event as a whole: I liked it. It was simple, easy to understand and had some useful rewards along the way (battle pay). I just don't don't get how people say they wanted to participate in an event that ran a full week and are now on 1/4 or 2/4. If you actually want to play the event, that should be nearly impossible, even with a life/job going on. There was minimal effort involved by checking for a new conflict from time to time and doing 3 quick and easy missions. (At least this one did not scale up to lvl 80+ like those Bursas did.) 

With a job (albeit little to no life for that past week) I'm at 16/4. Participated in 19/25 conflicts (grabbed 3x25 rare cores from Nef). I guess it really just sucks for people who were not aware of the event for the first few days. But that is something no kind of design can fix. Otherwise these weapons would be login rewards and not tied to a specific event. *shrug*

Edited by Kilian479

I had 4/4 with Alad done and did one for Nef Anyo to get some fusion cores and then it reset me to zero. I got 4 of the same inbox messages from Nef Anyo. This was a few days ago but I have been trying to get it back up to 4/4 but I don't think that will happen due to the conflicts happening too slowly.

YtodLmf.jpg

I had 4/4 with Alad done and did one for Nef Anyo to get some fusion cores and then it reset me to zero. I got 4 of the same inbox messages from Nef Anyo. This was a few days ago but I have been trying to get it back up to 4/4 but I don't think that will happen due to the conflicts happening too slowly.

Ok, that kinda sucks. Did you at least get 80 instead of 20 cores?

I support Neffy Because of The Mission Rewards But i Want Karak Wraith..

so i make other Tenno's work for me for Karak..

In the End, Tenno who use His/Her Brain Win.. Hail To the Profit..

Edited by Blood_Poppy

i suported 1 until it showed 5/4 objective was complete if devolopers tricked us with rewards so i do few runs on other side thats yust not right i want wepons!!

They did not trick you, you didn't qualify for the rewards. You did 5/4 runs on one conflict, which gives you 1 point. You needed to  do 4 separate conflicts and qualify for them to get the event weapon.

Edited by NovusNova

Last time I checked, there was only one conflict.  Dunno what you're talking about.

It was all on one node but there was multiple conflicts, as evidenced in the change in battlepay every day or so.

More Information here: (A bit long so in spoiler):

The entire event takes place as a series of Invasion missions (aka "regional battles"), where players choose which faction to side with: Nef Anyo or Alad V. As with normal invasions, the objective for each regional battle is to succeed in enough missions for a particular faction to win by depleting the opposing faction's control gauge to 0%, along with becoming eligible for being rewarded the local battle pay by winning the mission the required number of times, in this case 3 successful runs per battle node.

Players will receive 1 Event Point for every victory in a single regional battle that their particular side has won if they have achieved the required number of runs per mission, ex. if a player has played 3 times for Alad V in a regional battle and that particular battle is won in Alad V's favor by exhausting Nef Anyo's gauge to 0%, then the player receives 1 Event Point. If the player has not accomplished the required number of runs for that regional battle, they will not receive the Event point even if the side they supported has won the node.

The overall number of regional battles won in each faction's favor is tallied as the event progresses, with 1 regional battle won being 1 point for the faction that won. At the end of the event, the faction with the highest number of regional battle victories is declared the winner, which then determines the event weapon that will be rewarded to participating players: the Dera Vandal if Nef Anyo wins, or the Karak Wraith if Alad V wins. Players are only eligible for receiving the event weapon reward if they have attained 4 Event Points at the end of the event. Also, ALL eligible players will receive the reward weapon of the winning side, even if they supported the losing side, so long as they have acquired 4 Event points for a particular side.

Helping a faction after receiving Event Points for the other will reduce (but not reset) one's event score by one point.