Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.5: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

HOLY S#&amp;&#036;TING JESUS ALMIGHTY did they just give me the option to CRAFT my own rare resources!? DE you done good <3 I can finally see you trying to reduce grind <3

Edit: Dafuq DE 100 plat fir the bp? really? le sigh, never mind the above.

Edited by Lichcontract

Its possibly the same with the brakk/detron event, ALL participants get the weapon of the winning team, but only those who actually supported this team get it with a catalyst and a slot- the others only get the weapon.

Game crashes when in Tenno lab trying to start/contribute to Daikyu research.

Also crash reporter says failed to submit report to server due to no connection (i do have internet, as I am posting this)

Edited by AgentJ386

Alad V thinks these labs contain a cure for the Infestation that riddles his body and he wants us to find it.

Well.

That's a bit of a change from the Patient Zero Alad V ("I want what it wants, and it wants... what I *grunt* want.")   o.o

Guess the Lotus was wrong. Alad V hasn't become the Infestation.

Edited by Chroia

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

- You may choose to assist either Nef Anyo by Destroying Grineer Research Components or Alad V by Stealing Grineer Research Components.

Dawww... I wish i could join Tyl Regor instead. And... and it's sad that i can't! Darn it ;_;

And Dera Vandal along with Karak Wraith... I can't decide which i want to get, 'cause i love both reg~ ones. And it's not even a wednesday. What the heck's going on?! panic.gif