Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.5: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

Rare Resource Blueprints have been added to the Market!  Use these Blueprints to craft rare resources using more commonly acquired drops.

100p... no, just no. Not worth it. Whoever is making the prices at DE should stop dreaming.

Rare Resource Blueprints have been added to the Market!  Use these Blueprints to craft rare resources using more commonly acquired drops.

100p... no, just no. Not worth it. Whoever is making the prices at DE should stop dreaming.

They're one-time buys, and the building itself takes one hour.

Still no fix (I wasn't expecting a fix but just want this to get some attention) for Mastery Rank Test 19.  Hostage will fall off the map while his/her bleedout will "jam" at 5 seconds.  No way to continue the Rank test.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/455684-mastery-rank-19-test-glitch-hostage-falls-off-map-glitches-test/?view=findpost&p=5074377

Game crashes upon trying to contribute to the new bow but that was said already.

Other than that...DAMN YOU DE, I vowed to not get the Boltace because it looks ridiculous but with those stats...it must be given a try...grrrr.

Texts in chat now big and clear not like before, very good,thanx , dx 10,11 unplayable worse then before, in liset fps is fine but character move like in slow motion with stutters, hard to navigate or even move, not even tried to play any mission yet. Dx 9 same options everything is super fast  and smooth 15.4.1 driver.

Raid is super boring runing back and forth over and over, difficulty not make me play it  anyway, bring something fun or just harder defenses or survivals or better bosses, not like now one shot mobs and bosses, raid is piece of cake now its just suck not fun to play it. i try new pvp modes but i not believe in pvp , everything pvp before was pure crap.

Edited by drunkpunk222

Added a new line to 'Changes' that was missed:

• Warframes can now use Warframe-specific dangles at the same time as other Syandanas. This new option is available under Auxiliary, in the Arsenal's Regalia.  (Example: Valkyr's Bonds + Syandana)

I appreciate the resources sink option, but I'd rather buy resource boosters at that price.  I can share resource boosters with allies, and get way more rare drops in much less time.

I thought it was going to be another consumable credits sink thing like the researched Detonite/Fieldron/Mutagen bp's.

seeing as how i am partially insane please excuse what i am about to say and how violent it is.

so you want my support Alad V

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH! -crazy laughter-

heck no. your the reason for some of my troubles when i first started out and then onward. i may dislike Nef Anyo but i'd sooner shoot you in the face than help you. you being infested is your own fault so live with your mistake, instead of asking for the help of the ones you try to kill and experiment on on a daily basis. maybe you should try finding a different cure yourself if your such a genius.

I can already see the playerbase fighting over which weapon they want, like the past scandal with Warbros and their manipulative tactics. Sadly the Dera Vandal gets more popularity so my Grineer collection will always be incomplete... -.- Thank you very much.

Edited by Wedjat_88