Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.5: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

• Audio from Warframe will no longer play when the game is minimized or not in use.  This feature can be adjusted in the Options menu, under Audio.  
  • Players can now disable audio communications from the Liset Scanner in the Options menu.
  • Fixed players not getting paid for Invasions if they were still playing the final Invasion Mission when the Invasion ends.

Nice.

Amazing update. Can't wait to get home.

That said, I may hate Alad V, but a cure for the infestation isn't something that can be overlooked ... the greater good is more important than my opinion of the guy.

Added a new line to 'Changes' that was missed:

• Warframes can now use Warframe-specific dangles at the same time as other Syandanas. This new option is available under Auxiliary, in the Arsenal's Regalia.  (Example: Valkyr's Bonds + Syandana)

Whoa! Does that mean that Valkyr and Nekros can now have up to 3 active enhancements (because 2 Syandanas plus one helmet)?

so if we pick the side that lose, we get a bp like in Gradivus, or nothing at all ?

^ they were not very clear about this part

they were very clear during gravidus....

but this event seems like if you lose...then you just plain lose....

DE please correct me if im wrong

Edited by sekushiiandee

<p>

Added a new line to 'Changes' that was missed:

• Warframes can now use Warframe-specific dangles at the same time as other Syandanas. This new option is available under Auxiliary, in the Arsenal's Regalia. (Example: Valkyr's Bonds + Syandana)
Cool. Thanks

...but we could use more dangles though, for other Warframes as well. Hope to see some more soon.

The arrow skins are slightly disappointing.  When the team talked about future skins after the reaction to the valentine day arrow skin I was hoping for something that would change the arrow trail as well as the arrow model.  Instead, all we got was a change in the model.  The only one of those that is actually REALLY different is the Meer skin which has an arrowhead that actually rotates at different speeds depending on the bows draw.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to be whining in hopes of getting my 50 plat back, it's not that big of a deal, the arrows themselves do look very nice, I was just hoping for a little....more.

OOoooh looks ruking promising! Will log in to see if these stuff are as good as they sound! :)

Rare Resource Blueprints have been added to the Market!  Use these permanent Blueprints to craft rare resources using more commonly acquired drops.

giphy.gif