Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.5: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

I dont give a damn about morality, I will help Alad V coz of better weapon reward. Also Tenno are not good characters. I agree with Ruk, we are only merceneries, we look for profit not for higher moral perpuse, we act greedy and out of self preservation.

There is one thing that I don't understand about the way the rewards from this event will be distributed    namely:
 If I support Alad V  but Nef Anyo  wins  do I get Dera Vandal or    am I left with nothing?

We could use clarification on this because like most players, i'd really enjoy getting both weapons. We should be able to get both weapons. Kind of stupid if either is excluded.

So if we help Alad V out of his infestation it will be killing two birds with one stone. We would weaken the Grineer and at the same time prevent new robo-infested hybrids from poping up.

And if we help Regor we actually can cause more harm than good. The Grineer would be stronger than before which would mean more of them, and the Infested would have Alad V still which means one day we may find a Mutalist Zanuka.

Added a new line to 'Changes' that was missed:

• Warframes can now use Warframe-specific dangles at the same time as other Syandanas. This new option is available under Auxiliary, in the Arsenal's Regalia.  (Example: Valkyr's Bonds + Syandana)

WOAH! So sweeeeet! Thanks fo that :D

Event Weapon –Fully support Nef Anyo or Alad V in at least 4 regional battles

o   DERA VANDAL: A customized version of the Dera, featuring a metallic finish and Lotus decal. (If Nef Anyo is victorious at the end of the Event.)

If i suport Him and he loses what then? I got nothing? Or i get weapon Bp like after Gradivus Dilemma Event?

Edited by peger

So, you're saying I can support Alad V who tortured Valkyr, has attempted to capture/kill Tenno countless time, and allowed himself 9and others) to become a slave to the Infested? Or I can support Nef Anyo who... tried to scam me out of a few credits?

Yeah I'll support Alad. At least he didn't *MAKE ME BABYSIT A DOZEN BURSA*