Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.5: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

Every single attempt to start the Daikyu research in the Tenno labs results in Warframe crashing to the desktop (five times).

When is DE going to do basic QA of new features added in a patch before shipping them to the players?

When they apply common sense.

I'll contribute this as well - Ordis has been having problems speaking since the update.

I have the Limbo Theorem quest active and every time I return from a mission and he goes to say something, he'll get through a few words, then go back to the beginning, then get through a word and a half, go back to the beginning, etc. This "broken loop" will happen 1-4 times before he finally manages to spit out all of his dialogue.

1. My Kubrow (Huras) and Sentinel not use any skill

2. Tenno Lab can not start a new project (New weapons archery) and make the game "not repost" very long

3. The game uses more ram (before the update was not).

Why Why Why ????

Oooo...While I want that Dera getting a Cure for the Infestation would be a benefit to both Alad V and the entire System. Plus it would mean my first Wraith weapon if I side with Alad V, sorry Nef Anyo but your hatred of a bias should be shelved, the System needs this cure and Alad V could be the key against the Sentients with the knowledge he has aquired from being previously Infested.

You mentioned there should be general performance improvements yet I play warframe with DX11 on the lowest settings and noticed that the textures are much uglier than before while my laptop heats up more.
Also, while the bigger font is nice, it doesn't fit in certain places like the names of the party members.

warframe__infested_alad_v_redesign_by_gr

Support Alad V while knowing this:

Alad V has made Infestation grow further and gave himself to it.He tormanted,killed,tore apart many of your Tenno. He made machines from your fallen Tenno,yet you help him because he wants to get rid of the Infestation that killing him? Let him die,"sorry" isn't gonna bring back the dead Tenno. Type of Corpus Madmens I like is the dead ones. Those Leapers and Crawlers were once people that had real families. Who said Alad V will use the cure for good? To me,he's only going to use it on himself. Imagine yourself that you were forcefully awekened in middle of a dream then get hurt from everywhere while weak,unable to move,resist.

Support Frohd while knowing this:

Like Darvo said,he sells anything to anyone.  Maybe helping V cripple the Grinner due to Corpus nearly sells everything in the Origin System. But didn't you cripple them once at Gravidius? How much money did V waste?. Well,enough to make Frohd angry. By the way,you woke up cuz Grinner were nearly at the grasp of domination over Origin System. Lotus woke you up to prevent this from happening. You woke to kill Grinner not cure madmen.

maxresdefault.jpgI NEED YOU TO STOP ALAD V!

Rare Resource Blueprints have been added to the Market!  Use these permanent Blueprints to craft rare resources using more commonly acquired drops.

Seriously?! This is the best thing ever!

I spend 90% of my time grinding bad resources... now I can actually play the game and enjoy it soo much more! XD

Reporting multiple crashes on Clan Tech research UI. First on Tenno lab and then Chem lab. WAR-454267

I have this problem too, kinda hard to research a newly added weapon when you can't even use the tech labs without crashing...

Supporting Alad indirectly is better for the Grineer than supporting Nef, as we will be copying their data rather than destroying it. With the lack of a Grineer choice (DE pls) Alad is your best bet, and who wants to support Nef, the money-grubbing j-      ...uh, guy? Additionally, letting Alad cure his infestation will turn him back into a regular old Corpus dude instead of a guy who's creating twisted monstrosities.

tl;dr REMOVE ANYO

I don't think it matters toward lore as i am getting the Dera reguardless.

"Rare Resource Blueprints have been added to the Market!  Use these permanent Blueprints to craft rare resources using more commonly acquired drops."

I just saw those BPs, both the components and the prices... And I have a question...

ARE YOU INSANE?!