The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Plat For A Rare Resource Blueprint

ensignvidiot

Will the nightmare raid even be there after the update?

Also most new players will not have a chance at completeing a raid for a long while.

Fianlly: One way or another DE are doing this to mkae money, either by releasing a fun game or a souless cash grad. Platinum is the way they make their money. They have annouced a game change that could be very obnoxiouys and extremely off-putting - removing a players freedom of choice in terms of what missions they do is completely idiotic move.

By cutting off their cash flow, or at least reducing it, we're sending a very clear message that they need to either give us more info or change course entirely because I doubt I'm the only one who would quit warframe altogether if they force us to take random missions and put more emphasis and getting things with platinum that are needed for all of the game.

Was wondering why this topic was so popular. Answer--Lots of complaining.

Seriously? 100 plat? For a permanent BP? I see absolutely no problem with this. In fact, I'm a little disappointed in the players that want this game spoon-fed to them. I've come to realize that these players are most likely the ones that haven't put in hours of gameplay, haven't tried everything (weapons/frames/etc), aren't high MR, and don't value in-game content. If they were, they'd already have tons of these resources stashed up and wouldn't have even realized there was a "easy-mode-yes-please-gimme-gimme" blueprint for these things. 

Even if they are players who have hours of in-game time, all weapons/frames/MR/etc ---- 100 plat? Farm a void > get prime parts > go to trading. Couple minutes later, taaaadaaah! 100 plat. Seriously. I don't understand the fuss. To be honest, I think DE was too lenient in making one of these BPs to begin with. Be grateful they put in an in-game "That Was Easy" button for those not wanting to put in the time or effort.

Yeah I think it should either produce more resources per crafting and take a little longer or take less resources to craft. Even if I had the plat for this I wouldn't buy it because I have nowhere near enough salvage - the time it would take me to look for enough salvage would be about the time it would take to find a few neurodes anyway lol

Very bad trade imo. 2-3 runs on Alad yield enough sensors for the moment you need them. As for orokin cells...since people farm Draco like crazy I don't think it's hard to come by these (got 200+ now). About Neurodes...there is always derelict and earth to farm those. But I feel they aren't needed as much as the other 2.

These Rare Resource Blueprints are a one time buy permanent BP. Meaning you don't need to purchase multiple times, and it's forever in your Foundry for crafting. 

Feedback is welcome! 

Adding my name to the "100p is way too high" list.

Was wondering why this topic was so popular. Answer--Lots of complaining.

Seriously? 100 plat? For a permanent BP? I see absolutely no problem with this. In fact, I'm a little disappointed in the players that want this game spoon-fed to them. I've come to realize that these players are most likely the ones that haven't put in hours of gameplay, haven't tried everything (weapons/frames/etc), aren't high MR, and don't value in-game content. If they were, they'd already have tons of these resources stashed up and wouldn't have even realized there was a "easy-mode-yes-please-gimme-gimme" blueprint for these things. 

Even if they are players who have hours of in-game time, all weapons/frames/MR/etc ---- 100 plat? Farm a void > get prime parts > go to trading. Couple minutes later, taaaadaaah! 100 plat. Seriously. I don't understand the fuss. To be honest, I think DE was too lenient in making one of these BPs to begin with. Be grateful they put in an in-game "That Was Easy" button for those not wanting to put in the time or effort.

I like the logic. DE makes a permanent BP that pays for itself in only 10 uses, and somehow this is a sign they are trying to rip players off?

you need to use lies and fear mongering for it to even make any kind of sense because the ease of gathering resources currently.

If you think 100p is expensive then don't buy it and go farm. Simple as that. You don't even need to use any real money to get your hands on plat, just saying for the guy calling 'wallet warriors'.

Edited by Relickable

100 plat is still a bit too much. You could make it like 12k credits for a one time use for whatever resource you want. Or simply just lower the plat cost a little.

100plat seems reasonable considering its very easy to get...

the prices just need to be adjusted then.. they could possible see a difference in how many people actually buy it! witch if the resources were tweaked correctly. tons of people will buy it for sure

Reminder: DE has been merged with PWE. They know how to dig for money by useless and overpriced items. Just saying.

The 20 node "strategy" might be pronounced by DE, but we all know who's behind this. Resource blueprints for 100p... *cough* no free roaming for specific resources or frame parts or mods... *cough* sorry, it's getting cold here, since PWE isn't spreading love.

Clearly sure that we will extremely lack of freedom and causing our own unbounded decisions about earning specific resources, wanted resources, mods, parts, fun getting a "balance", which means a heavy nerf in your pretty face.

Gladly, I just have to farm couple of neural sensors, due to my playtime (register date) about 1 ½ years, every other common res hits 500k+, alloy and spores 3mil+, every unmentioned rare resource 500+,except argon and crapwing related items.

We still have some time milking on sechura for credits, alad for some sensors, etc. Get your advantage, till PWE announces "doomsday".

These Rare Resource Blueprints are a one time buy permanent BP. Meaning you don't need to purchase multiple times, and it's forever in your Foundry for crafting. 

Feedback is welcome! 

Would be nice if there was a clear indicator as to what was expended and what was reusable indefinitely when it comes to items.  The first BP a player is introduced to is a reusable one, which made it a shock the first time a blueprint disappeared from using it.

You actually know that I've just posted a link directly from digitalextremes' website, right?

Where DE, PWE and MDGG got merged (which doesn't mean one or two companies do give up their name and obtaining the "Leaders" company brand), is that not clear enough? Shall I draw you a neat diagram?

You may have 11k+ posts, but you ain't informed as you should be:

http://www.digitalextremes.com/news/2014/10/partnership-announced

http://www.engadget.com/2014/10/16/warframe-studio-digital-extremes-partners-with-perfect-world/

Need any other proves? I guess not.

You actually know that I've just posted a link directly from digitalextremes' website, right?

Where DE, PWE and MDGG got merged (which doesn't mean one or two companies do give up their name and obtaining the "Leaders" company brand), is that not clear enough? Shall I draw you a neat diagram?

Let's start from the top:

PWE isn't involved at all. The company that owns them, PW, is involved because they're going to be publishing the game on PS4 in China. PW and PWE are two separate entities, with a different staff and different leadership.

Bj03cpd.jpghttps://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/453563-the-first-open-test-for-warframe-china-just-started/?p=5052214

There has not been a merger. A merger is where two companies combine to form one larger company. DE has not merged with anyone, they still exist.  If there had been a merger, you would know. None of those companies would exist anymore. What has happened is that some of DE's stock has been bought, both as a way to split profits and as a way to get into the Chinese market (You have to be teamed up with Chinese companies to sell games in China). 

The portion of the stock that was purchased is not a controlling interest. You'll notice that means DE still controls their company. 

Let's start from the top:

PWE isn't involved at all. The company that owns them, PW, is involved because they're going to be publishing the game on PS4 in China. PW and PWE are two separate entities, with a different staff and different leadership.

Bj03cpd.jpghttps://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/453563-the-first-open-test-for-warframe-china-just-started/?p=5052214

There has not been a merger. A merger is where two companies combine to form one larger company. DE has not merged with anyone, they still exist.  If there had been a merger, you would know. None of those companies would exist anymore. What has happened is that some of DE's stock has been bought, both as a way to split profits and as a way to get into the Chinese market (You have to be teamed up with Chinese companies to sell games in China). 

The portion of the stock that was purchased is not a controlling interest. You'll notice that means DE still controls their company.

Don't PW own PWE though?

Don't PW own PWE though?

Yep, but like I said they are separate entities. PWE is the horrible studio we all know so well that's responsible for ruining many a game, PW is the Chinese version who publishes DOTA 2 and previously Torchlight 2 in China and is more benign when it comes to North American games.

And besides even if PW was crazy, Steve himself personally owns more stock than them.

Edited by vaugahn