Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16.5 Update Crashes

IfritKajiTora

Did any of those crashes give you the bug reporter and a war number? If so post it.

I would but the crash reporter is also crashing! Its a domino effect, the grineer's new battle plan is a cunning and ingenious one. Cut us off at the source!

if you think that is bad 15 mins into the new update with 7 crashes...

go to dojo crash....    look for the new weapon crash....   make new weapon crash....  contribute to new weapon crash....  try just to see in plain view weapon crash...   just stay in research crash...

i tried to submit the crashed reports.. guess what  CRASHED......

GREAT JOB GUYS...

A crash occurs about 20 seconds after activating the Tenno Lab research panel.
I've been trying to isolate exactly when it happens, and that's what I've found. :)

It only appears to affect the Tenno Lab research panel; it didn't occur in the Chemical or Bio Labs ones.
And if you pop into the Tenno Lab one, then get out of it before that 20 seconds are up, it doesn't appear to crash then.

I'm not a dev or coder of anything, but the only thing I could think of is that maybe it's related to the idle animation when in that one panel? *Shrugs*

Also experiencing regular crashes.  Gonna call it a day and go study up for finals.

I'm having crashes during game play, feels like whenever I use Mag's pull or well, just am walking around.  Wish I could be more specific.

Why can't DE have a group of testers?  1 for each frame, run it through several weapons, tile sets, and game modes to trouble shoot these things prior to release?

Edited by Swaggermeistress