Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16.5 Update Crashes

IfritKajiTora

heres my experiences so far; 

-downloaded the new content from the launcher

- stare at black screen because the evolution engine has crashed, moments after startup.

- crtl+alt+delete, open task manager, end process. 

-curse at DE for releasing another problematic content update.

-(all while making sure that no background software could be interrupting the game.)

i don't pay you to deliver me unstable content.
fix this pattern of behavior or my consumption of your product ceases.

i'll be reinstalling my entire client. more information will come afterwards. 

heres my experiences so far; 

-downloaded the new content from the launcher

- stare at black screen because the evolution engine has crashed, moments after startup.

- crtl+alt+delete, open task manager, end process. 

-curse at DE for releasing another problematic content update.

-(all while making sure that no background software could be interrupting the game.)

i don't pay you to deliver me unstable content.

i'll be reinstalling my entire client. more information will come afterwards. 

your paying no one, warframe is free to play :o

and raging right after a update, without even giving a fair amount of time to fix the crahses is ridiculous.

played 2 T4 D right after update, host was loki, crashed twice after wave 10 casting irradiating disarm. 

After that joined Nightmare raid, everything was fine on stage 1 , host was Loki yet again, as soon as we got to hijack core part and the doors opened to proximity mine, loki (host) crashed again. 

Keep telling yourself that, haha.

I hear there's shelters of Warframe abuse victims like you.  Tenants always reinstall though.

Yes there appears to be an issue with the addition of the Daikyu to the tenno lab. Accessing the console seems to be causing such an extreme draw on your PCs resources that it subsequently crashes warframe. 

If you are having trouble restarting, give you pc a moment to clear its memory of the crash. You can also Logoff or Reboot your PC and it should be ok after that.

For those that really, really want to GET THE NEW DAIKYU RESEARCHED...

After accesing the console in the tenno lab you have roughly 8-10 seconds before your game will crash. If you are fast, you can access the bow, add resources, and accept the donation before game crashes. If you are really, really fast... you can do the aformentioned and hit ESC key and get out of console before the game crashes. It will take a little bit for you PC to recover, but the game won't crash.

Repeat for each resource till all contributions are complete.

HOPE THIS HELPS. GOOD LUCK!

I was gonna post how I managed to get the Daikyu research underway, but Austerity beat me to it. Mash the number buttons to reach the max amount of whatever resource you're donating to quickly. The game doesn't let you go over anyway, so it's okay.

Yes there appears to be an issue with the addition of the Daikyu to the tenno lab. Accessing the console seems to be causing such an extreme draw on your PCs resources that it subsequently crashes warframe. 

If you are having trouble restarting, give you pc a moment to clear its memory of the crash. You can also Logoff or Reboot your PC and it should be ok after that.

For those that really, really want to GET THE NEW DAIKYU RESEARCHED...

After accesing the console in the tenno lab you have roughly 8-10 seconds before your game will crash. If you are fast, you can access the bow, add resources, and accept the donation before game crashes. If you are really, really fast... you can do the aformentioned and hit ESC key and get out of console before the game crashes. It will take a little bit for you PC to recover, but the game won't crash.

Repeat for each resource till all contributions are complete.

HOPE THIS HELPS. GOOD LUCK!

6-10 game crashes later, i have my Daikyu research going. thanks!

Hopefully retrieving it at the end of the research period won't prove as difficult...

Been getting serious crashes in Corpus tilesets (not sure about the others yet). I'll crash randomly while crossing a doorway (be it opened or closed, lasers on or off) and also when attempting to hack a console.

Had this with Loki and Volt, both have different cosmetic attachments.