The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Are Your Supporting And Reasons.

rechot

Nef Anyo all the way.

Let him enjoy his money, as long as he's not capturing Tenno to turn them into mechanical pets I've nothing against him. Hell, he actually addresses you with respect if you aid him. Alad V on the other hand is not trustworthy, I'd rather watch him burn than do anything to help him.

I'm supporting Nef anyo.

Or no.- let's say I fight against Alad V.

Because I'm 100% sure that he's lying about the cure...

You'll all see... and I'll say that I told you so.

This. Alad is playing you all for fools. 'Sick old man' is one of the oldest tricks in the books.

I will be supporting nef anyo when it hits consoles.

why?

-Seriously people why would you trust someone who has been taken by a disease that gets rid of your humanity?

-Alad v killed many tenno and made a robot out of us.

-He tried so many things to kill us

While nef just:

-scammed people

-sold are parts in the past

In terms of weapons, we will get both of them regardless so it doesn't really matter.

(I swear if something very stupid happens because we help salad v win then the tenno as a whole are doomed)

Edited by (XB1)KoG Cleric

I'm supporting Alad in this event in the hopes that DE becomes original about what he does with this serum. Because frankly the whole "this guy was lying to you all along" cliche is just so... so overdone. 

Here's a thing that people seem to forget about Anyo's sergeant days is that HE is the one who sold the cryopods, according to Lotus he's been selling them to third parties. In my head cannon that sound the alarm that... 

Nef finds cryopods > sold them > Alad bought them > Alad did "sci ency" stuff > We get rid of Alad > Nef is rich > He becomes a televangelist > Tries to rip off innocents > We stop him > Present.

Do we need to spell it out?

Give Salad what he wants it means we are trusting him with it.

BullS#&$. If i side with the devil it doesn´t mean i trust the devil. It´s right the opposite. I know the devil will betray me but i think i´m smarter in betraying than him. That´s the tenno philosophy and all there is to say at the moment.

And if he get´s nasty afterwards, after he his cured he WILL get a arrow to the knee or a tonkor to the balls and we will AGAIN strip the data from someone and kill every living soul that pass our way to the extraction point.

Lotus will be pleased.

I havent played the event yet but I will support Nef as I have a strong dislike for Alad V and I think he has been in the spotlight so much that I am tired of seing his face and I also prefer to get the Dera Vandal, sure Karak Wraith might be nice but c'mon another hitscan automatic rifle, I like diversity in my arsenal.

I think I'll be supporting Nef as I find it absurdly dubious logic that Tyl Regor's research on Grineer genetics could somehow create a cure for technocyte infestation. More likely Alad is simply looking to incorporate Tyl's advances into the next generation of mutalists. I fully expect mutalist manics to be a thing before long.

Also I like the sound of both the Karak Wraith and Dera Vandal and will be quite happy no matter which weapon I end up getting. 

Neither :( x1 doesnt have it.

Honestly, DE should not use guns in events like these. They just released reuseable Rare Resource bps right?

Next event like this, if any, the reward should be 1 RANDOM re-useable Rare Resource Bp( or something similar). The player should only pick sides, not rewards here.

This way players will get a good reward but it comes down to,

Why are you fighting for them??

Alad, because my friend wants the Karak and told me so before I learned it didn't matter who we sided with as long as we fulfilled the requirements.

I'm already one conflict down for Alad; might as well go from there.

Neither :( x1 doesnt have it.

Honestly, DE should not use guns in events like these. They just released reuseable Rare Resource bps right?

Next event like this, if any, the reward should be 1 RANDOM re-useable Rare Resource Bp( or something similar). The player should only pick sides, not rewards here.

This way players will get a good reward but it comes down to,

Why are you fighting for them??

That´s why they shouldn´t have shown us what weapons we will get and second get the weapon from the side you supported, not from the winning side.