Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Think The Event Is Weighted?

Cool3303

It has been one hour and Alad V is at 70%

Considering all the threads were pretty split rather leaning towards Nef Anyo do you think the Event is weighted?

If not what's your Theory on this catastrophic loss?

Scoreboards are down so there is no way to guess right now.

~The Void is watching you~*puts on tinfoil helmet*

To clarify: 20% Progress on Alad's Side doesn't mean he has 20% more Supporters.

It means that he has as many as Nef Anyo + Enough to reach 20% Change in 1 single hour (Night time in Europe btw.)

Edited by Cool3303

It has been one hour and Alad V is at 70%

Considering all the threads were pretty split rather leaning towards Nef Anyo do you think the Event is weighted?

If not what's your Theory on this catastrophic loss?

Scoreboards are down so there is no way to guess right now.

~The Void is watching you~*puts on tinfoil helmet*

Considering both sides started at "50%", the 20% increase in an hour isn't that drastic for the surge of people starting the event. 

No, I did a poll and Alad V won, he is going to win the whole thing as the Karak is just going to be a better weapon than Dera. 

Not necessarily. It'll end up being that both will be very great weapons but for different reasons. Karak Wraith is probably gonna be about the crits while Dera Vandal might be about status chances. We won't know for sure until we both get them but that's my assumption.

Karak is already a better weapon than dera. its hitscan, hitscan and hitscan and also hitscan and now its Wraith. Vandals usually arent too great but Wraiths are usually good. But seriously DE needs to stop revamping bosses if we can't fight them. They're going from enemies to characters real quick and this event isnt doing the new tileset any justice.

we help alad win he lies to us about what he uses it for and most likely creats the jugernaut from this its fairly simple and weighted or not de clearly wants alad to win just accept it and submit to the hive mind of the infested believe me you'll feel much better...i know i do

Given that the forum population is likely a small, unrepresentative, percentage of the player base, it's unlikely that one could get an accurate read simply by viewing forum threads.

Less content more conspiracy

Considering both sides started at "50%", the 20% increase in an hour isn't that drastic for the surge of people starting the event. 

Actually it is:

Clans will tell their population later which side to support run like crazy and tip the scales.

I am in Eingreiftrupp myself and we didn't even determine the side to run (Nef Anyo)

Also a 20% increase in an hour means that:

Nef Supporters=X

Alad V Supporters=X +Whatever it takes for 20%

No, I did a poll and Alad V won, he is going to win the whole thing as the Karak is just going to be a better weapon than Dera. 

Where did you get that impression lol.

They are both going to be absolute crap, mediocre at best.

->Machete Wraith,Gorgon Wraith,Boar Wraith etc... and all vandals too

Additionally we will get both this time? probably?

Edited by Cool3303

Where did you get that impression lol.

They are both going to be absolute crap, mediocre at best.

->Machete Wraith,Gorgon Wraith,Boar Wraith etc... and all vandals too

Additionally we will get both this time? probably?

the prova vandel and quanta vandel are quite good

and no we dont get both its going to work the the gradivus with the machete wraith and prova vandel

I'm going to guess here that if I back Nef and he loses, everyone who dogpiled on helping Salad Shooter is going to get a fancy weapon and I'll get a "you tried" sticker. That about right? I wasn't around for the Gradivus thing but that's the impression I got from these divided events.

I'm going to guess here that if I back Nef and he loses, everyone who dogpiled on helping Salad Shooter is going to get a fancy weapon and I'll get a "you tried" sticker. That about right? I wasn't around for the Gradivus thing but that's the impression I got from these divided events.

Currently the patchnotes say:

If you supported Alad V or Nef Anyo in 4 Conflicts you get the Event Weapon

Dera if Nef wins

Karak if Alad wins.

Alot of people interpret this as subtle hint towards getting a weapon even when supporting the loosing side, clarification is incoming

without a braak or detron equal it wont be like that you will get the winning sides weapon slot and catalyst and all.

how ever if another tier does come hope you picked right because no slot and catalyst on that sucker for you

Currently the patchnotes say:

If you supported Alad V or Nef Anyo in 4 Conflicts you get the Event Weapon

Dera if Nef wins

Karak if Alad wins.

Alot of people interpret this as subtle hint towards getting a weapon even when supporting the loosing side, clarification is incoming

I read that a bit pessimistically and assumed that it meant anyone who chose wrong wouldn't get the winning weapon. I'd be ok with getting the Karak Wraith instead of the Dera Vandal, but I was worried that doing the option I actually want would end up with no rewards for my efforts because most people seem to want to help one of the few irredeemably evil Corpus over one who is pretty much a model Corpus.