The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You "just Play The Game"?

(PSN)B0XMAN517

Sometimes, if I'm just tired of chasing prime parts and leveling gear and so on...  I get out my Barkleyframe.  It's an Excalibur that's painted in Phoenix Suns colors and is armed with a B-Ball on a Stick (Jat Kittag), Mini B-Ball Launchers (Twin Gremlins), and most importantly, my Rocket-Propelled B-Ball Launcher (Ogris).  I crank up the blast damage on all of them, go into a mission, proclaim "YA'LL READY TO JAM!?" and listen to comeonandslam.com while I Super Jump into the air and then DUNK my enemies into oblivion.  I have a loadout dedicated to this specific purpose.

I even have a kubrow named Barkley.  It's beautiful.

Sometimes, if I'm just tired of chasing prime parts and leveling gear and so on...  I get out my Barkleyframe.  It's an Excalibur that's painted in Phoenix Suns colors and is armed with a B-Ball on a Stick (Jat Kittag), Mini B-Ball Launchers (Twin Gremlins), and most importantly, my Rocket-Propelled B-Ball Launcher (Ogris).  I crank up the blast damage on all of them, go into a mission, proclaim "YA'LL READY TO JAM!?" and listen to comeonandslam.com while I Super Jump into the air and then DUNK my enemies into oblivion.  I have a loadout dedicated to this specific purpose.

I even have a kubrow named Barkley.  It's beautiful.

I load up my Rhino and go smite my enemies FOR THE EMPEROR AND ALL MANKIND

Still waiting on good shoulder pads though, something more Space Marine like.

I load up my Rhino and go smite my enemies FOR THE EMPEROR AND ALL MANKIND

Still waiting on good shoulder pads though, something more Space Marine like.

Would Booben be better for Space Marine RP? He has a more defined shape to him, and has all the tassels that you commonly find on Space Marines

Got to agree with the sentiment though.

I don't.  Not in the sense that others suggest.  There simply is no way to do so.

Warframe gameplay, for worse (in my opinion of course) is motivated by acquisition, because it's the only way to experience novelty, and novelty is the only way the game remains fun.

I wish the game would automatically lower my gear's effectiveness according to the level I'm in so there's always a challenge.  RIFT sort of does that.

Otherwise I have to create loadouts with a purposely sub-optimal build so I don't one-shot everything, especially if I'm playing with new friends.