Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Updated With Video] Kogake Bugged/nerfed?

Krak_Nihilus

It's a copy-paste of my post in players helping players but I feel like it needs to be said also somehwere else, considering I didn't find any mention of this anywhere else. And there is no weapon bugs subforum.

So I recently made kogake and got a chance to try it out just before 16.5 hit. It was constantly kicking corpus off their feet, On the basic attack, when doing low round kick it was almost always getting them down, slitting their legs (if it makes any sense, correct me on this one if you can caus I'm not a native english speaker).

Now after 16.5 it doesn't work at all. It can only do standard melee staggers unless you use coptering attack.Anyone else noticed it?

I hope that it's a bug and will be fixed fast. After all PVP and PVE are seperate now and we shouldn't get something nerfed in PVE because it was too strong in PVP.

EDIT: I found a youtube vid with old "cutting down legs" on basic attack of brutal tide combo, about which I'm talking about. You can see the old knockdown at 0:37 when he is attacking heavy gunner - the gunner is struck off his legs and falls down.

The same happens in very next shot he shows with both lancer at 0:40 and fire eximus 0:43. This is what is no longer in game since update 16.5, you can no longer cut down enemie's legs with this attack.

I suggest setting playing speed at 0,5 or even 0,25 as the quality isn't the best and it's a rather fast thing to happen.

https://youtu.be/ml1FUswDjgU?t=32s

Edited by Krak_Nihilus

I am still able to just the ground pound to cause knockdowns,

But i think its harder for some people to hit with now that martial magnetism only works with the melee weapon equipped. 

Edited by Nazzami

I am still able to just the ground pound to cause knockdowns,

But i think it's harder for some people to hit with now that martial magnetism only works with the melee weapon equipped. 

this post is related to PVE though, martial magnetism has no relevance.

Edit: to the OP, the slide attack or is it a combo in one of the stances?

Edited by RafaelFuchs

this post is related to PVE though, martial magnetism has no relevance.

Edit: to the OP, the slide attack or is it a combo in one of the stances?

Before update I was mainly using basic combo from the rare stance, Brutal Tide. It was knocking the down, cutting down their legs if it's a correct term. They didn't go flying with it like with it's copter attack.

Before update I was mainly using basic combo from the rare stance, Brutal Tide. It was knocking the down, cutting down their legs if it's a correct term. They didn't go flying with it like with it's copter attack.

hmm i guess i'd have to test that. i personally use grim fury