Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus.

anjealous

Ok i've been asking around in chat on how to get to Uranus, but so far I've been getting ignored. Or I get stupid remarks from childish A******s. Yeah aint suppose to use profanity, but this is ridicules. I been trying to play with people with no such luck. So does anyone out there want to play together hust so I can get something done? I have a Djo but I think I want to scrap mines so I can't join an actual active one. I mean really active, that means doing some stuff TOGETHER. So is their anyone I mean anyone who doing the quest, like Archwing, Tubemen of Regor and any other quest. I'm tired of soling or trying to so with failures of a bullet riddled Tenno on screen.

IDK how you can't figure out to get to uranus(lol), just go to recruit chat and ask for a taxi to uranus(lel), and then wait for someone to take you to uranus(gigity).

If that doesn't work, you just gotta complete all the missions until you somehow get a nav segment for uranus(ROFL), it should be in saturn after beating sargas ruk.

I'm sorry, this post is clickbait and filled with hilarious remarks.

uranus-takes-a-pounding-more-frequently-

rmx-brace-uranus_o_2035883.jpg

Uranus was a greek word, pronounced "ooo raan us". The history of the name is, as you could tell from the video, long, however if we're going to call it Uranus instead of "King George", then it should be pronounced ooo raan us

I've never heard it pronounced like that

it's normally 

Urine-us 

or Ur-anus

Uranus was a greek word, pronounced "ooo raan us". The history of the name is, as you could tell from the video, long, however if we're going to call it Uranus instead of "King George", then it should be pronounced ooo raan us