Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Solved] Has Mag Been Nerfed Or Is It Just A Bug?

PairedPrototype

Okay so I came on this morning to find that there's been an update (oh yay), great job on the UI by the way, anyway I decided I'd jump on and do the event (20 cores! yes get in) and as always, I took my favorite frame, Mag. All was going good then I decided to stock up on my shield (as you do), only to find that it was severely limited, I put it down to being a Grineer mission because they don't ever seem to have shield to steal so it'd make sense. 

But I was wrong, I went to do a void mission, and I've come to a conclusion that Mag was nerfed or there's a bug, see, usually I could use shield polarise and gain around 100 shield points (more if there was shielded enemies of course) each time I used it upto 1627 points (I think, but for sure over 1600). Now, there *has* to be enemies around with shield or else I lose shield every time I polarise until it's just 1 point above my max regen. 

I've got a video below too (this time in better quality). Please could you tell me if this is a bug? I really hope it is! Please don't nerf my Mag :'(

https://youtu.be/ibLj1G1xx_M

Edited by PairedPrototype

The nerf already happened, but what that looks like in the video is a bug.

However, are you sure you were not taking any hits from enemy fire while camping like that?  That may have been the case too.

But in chunks of like 500 when I polarise? And the fire was one of the other frame's abilities, as you can see I wasn't constantly taking damage. 

Edited by PairedPrototype

WOW definitely a bug right? You were literally reducing your shields everytime you use shield polarize in the middle of the video.

But at the end it turns back alright is it?

It went up the last time, I'm assuming, because there was enough shield from enemies in range to take.