Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.2

[DE]Megan

Awesome. I was hoping you guys would do that. When will the Arbiters of Hexis icon actually show up on my forum stuff though?

I bought it and changed to it right after it came out. It's visible in game but not appearing on the boards here.

Have you tried re-logging into the forums? You have to re-log in order for a change such as an avatar to take place on the forums.

That's good and all but the Mortos Syandana and Valkyr's Bonds are not there. They're not just transparent, they also don't show up in the Syandana section when equipping attachments. Did you accidentally remove the entire Syandanas instead of the arcane ones?

Thanks for the fixes DE \o/

Special thanks for brightening Hexis Avatar, was sad it was too dark to see sexiness on Hexis :c

x3 lol at Grineer walking under the sea ~~

Sad to see the happy accidents on sigils go ;-;, you'll be missed <3

no fix for this?

CgswiJL.png

Ah! So that's why my Torid wasn't doing as planned :(

Hope for a fix soon! ~

Tnx for Hotfix! Finally normal sigils
Though still no fix for Proto-Excalibur helmet, it is not on the list for enhancements :( Enhancements and proto-skin were released pretty long time ago.. Whyyy.. 

Thank you for the hotfix!

Fixes
  • Fixed Polearm weapons not being extended in the Codex or when in the Parry pose in the Arsenal.

Still not fixed for the Tonbo.

Also this still isn't fixed regarding some syandanas (particularly Synoid Syandana):

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/456412-synoid-syandana-has-a-blue-overlay-1651/

Edited by Casardis

That's good and all but the Mortos Syandana and Valkyr's Bonds are not there. They're not just transparent, they also don't show up in the Syandana section when equipping attachments. Did you accidentally remove the entire Syandanas instead of the arcane ones?

come on DE.. u could remove the enchanment of my valkyr syadana but u didnt have to steal my syadana..... its was removed.... 

i just logged and no syadana appeared...

i want my syadana back

Warframes can now use Warframe-specific dangles at the same time as other Syandanas. This new option is available under Auxiliary, in the Arsenal's Attachments.  (Morthos Syandana or Valkyr's Bonds + Syandana)