Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.2

[DE]Megan

Have you tried re-logging into the forums? You have to re-log in order for a change such as an avatar to take place on the forums.

Hey it worked! Thanks.

Hmmm..still pretty dang dark though. heh

Edited by Ronyn

The engery on my dread bow stil doesnt match the arrows :C also id like to say about a bug with loki's invisiblity prime version i only know about, its stuck on yellow/gold and wont change with energy colour changes now dont know why

Think about it. In 16.5 the Bonds and the Mortos are now auxiliary items so a player can have a syandana and an auxiliary piece equipped at the same time. If those auxiliary pieces could be augmented that would let Valkyr and Nekros have THREE augments on at the same time (Auxiliary, Syandana, helmet) while all other frames only have two (Syandana, Helmet).  Obviously that wouldn't be fair.

As long as you are properly compensated for the change it shouldn't be viewed as any sort of problem.

And what about people who only planned on using the Auxiliary attachment for their enhancement? Now if I want a syandana enhancement on my Nekros, I have to combine the Mortos with some other syandana and to me, having more than the Mortos just ruins Nekros' look. I'd like to have the added power but I don't want to ruin the aesthetic appearance that appeals to me.

Why not make it so that if the attached auxiliary item has an enhancement on it, the UI will pop up with a message saying "You can't do that" if someone tries equipping an enhanced syandana, and vice versa, letting the player choose which item to invest in.

Still no fixes for the launcher NOT saving the configuration between each restart of the game ? Kinda annoying since I can't play on fullscreen mode due to the issues on windows 10 & nvidia graphic cards drivers... (basically launching the game puts a black screen we can't exit from and have to force reboot the computer).

And what about people who only planned on using the Auxiliary attachment for their enhancement? Now if I want a syandana enhancement on my Nekros, I have to combine the Mortos with some other syandana and to me, having more than the Mortos just ruins Nekros' look. I'd like to have the added power but I don't want to ruin the aesthetic appearance that appeals to me.

yeah I can feel your pain on that.

Why not make it so that if the attached auxiliary item has an enhancement on it, the UI will pop up with a message saying "You can't do that" if someone tries equipping an enhanced syandana, and vice versa, letting the player choose which item to invest in.

I think that is a solid solution.

I feel your pain bro! My man nekros only looks good with the mortos syandana. How could this be such a huge over sight, did they not think that players would enhance WF specific items like me and you? I mean its fine that I get back my ten arcanes but what I really want is for my nekros to wear the mortos and the mortos alone and not add a goofy third attachment just so I can have two arcanes on. 

• Overshields now apply to Specters (Max 1200), Kubrows, and Sentinels (max 600).

D:

D: D:

D: D: D:

Oh man. Leveling the doge is gonna be so much easier now after a forma. Don't have to drag her butt through Eurasia, Earth 3-4 times just to let her survive a basic defense mission.

too many stuff is broken in the game since the last update and the couple of hotfixes, from broken melee finishers and slow and sluggish movement to the ridiculously low damage output of the arsenal.

I think there will be a lot of player with CTS pretty soon.

• Fixed the Dread arrow not applying your Energy color. Not fixed, further investigation required!

The engery on my dread bow stil doesnt match the arrows :C

Have you tried changing the colors under "Attachments" on your bow, like you do with the Nikanna Scabard? That's what I had to do when the first patch dropped - I assume it's because of the new alternate arrow skins (I like the ability to color the arrows separately, myself).

Edited by Trase-Kor

Couldn't you have made it so that insted of disabling mortos/bonds you could have a maximum amount of simultanious arcanes?

A better idea would would be to use the regular syandanas arcane enhancement only if both are equipped, but if only the auxiliary is equipped then use that enhancement.

Edited by PhoeniixFiire