Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.2

[DE]Megan

Conclave Changes

• Slowed down magnetism speed of Oros in Annihilation and Team Annihilation.

Thanks for the patch, but uh...why this? C'mon. If you got the kill, you should have the best chance to get the Oros before the other guy. =/

I disagree with this. It'll end up punishing people who choose to use their unique Syandanas, and I don't see why it has such a negative impact. It essentially locks in an arcane into the warframe and no one else, which, in my mind, is actually more disadvantageous compared to other frames

I second this, initally my first thought was  "Oh cool, then DE can release different accessories for the other frames to compensate and then we can get things like the White robe everyone wants on frost so bad."

But hey, despite the very limited utility and usefullness its an unfair advantage that at the moment only two? (correct me if I'm wrong) warframes could have had three arcanes at once. GG DE for the Fixes to the game and the fun.

Conclave Changes

• Reduced the number of projectiles and damage of Oberon’s Smite in the Conclaves.
  • Slowed down magnetism speed of Oros in Annihilation and Team Annihilation.
  • Removed some collision volumes from the Freight Line conclave map.
  • Reduced the volume of Grineer music in the Conclaves.

Changes

• Overshields now apply to Specters (Max 1200), Kubrows, and Sentinels (max 600).
  • Increased the brightness on Arbiters of Hexis Profile Icon.
  • Swapped cracked glass material in the Dojo for a new cracked look.
  • Adjusted the draw radius and shot radius on Paris, Paris Prime, Cernos, and Daikyu. Before, players were able to hear you draw your bow from considerably far away distances that would give away your position.
  • The Nekros Mortos Syandana and Valkyr Bonds can no longer be Enhanced. This change is due to Nekros and Valkyr having an unfair advantage over other Warframes by having one additional Arcane slot. We're going to be removing Arcanes off these two attachments, and running a script to compensate players so the Enhancements can be used on intended Syandanas. We will notify everyone when this script has started.

Fixes

• Fixed numerous stability crashes.
  • Fixed instances of shields being nuked to 0 as soon as the core is pushed during the Hijack portion of The Trials of Retribution Nightmare mode.
  • Fixed Mag’s Shield Polarize wiping any overshields you had regardless of having Mag’s Shield Transference Augment Mod or not as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/456684-has-mag-been-nerfed-or-is-it-just-a-bug/
  • Fixed Shield Restores not working on Sentinels.
  • Fixed some of Vauban’s powers only lasting for 1 second as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/456530-vauban-abilities-only-last-a-few-moments/
  • Fixed aliases not appearing in Operation Tubemen of Regor reward inbox messages.
  • Fixed the Navigation menu not opening right away when in the Conclave mode selection menu.
  • Fixed Capture Targets being uncapturable if you die and get revived during the mission.
  • Fixed incorrect spelling in Simaris Synthesis lore entry.
  • Fixed Teshin over using the term ‘Begin!’ during a conclave match.
  • Fixed the Prime Velorum Sigil sometimes having a black outline instead of the intended gold outline.
  • Fixed Mastery Sigils overriding future equipped sigils and all sigil previews in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed not being able to select ‘Support’ in the Invasion UI due to having a smaller screen resolution.
  • Fixed the Daikyu bow string not being properly placed in players hands until after initial shot.
  • Fixed Operation Tubemen of Regor progress bar extending outside of the Navigation window.
  • Fixed cracked glass in the Dojo not rendering properly if fluid was behind it.
  • Fixed Polearm weapons not being extended in the Codex or when in the Parry pose in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed flashlights on bows and other weapons not following the camera.
  • Fixed enemies occasionally spawning in the Grineer Sealab ceiling.
  • Fixed selecting the Navigation menu from Syndicates UI does not close the Syndicate UI.
  • Fixed temporary color customization's being reverted when navigating through the Arsenal.
  • Fixed the Dread arrow not applying your Energy color. Not fixed, further investigation required!
  • Fixed the Pause menu appearing behind the Simulacrum UI.
  • Fixed a rare instance of the Drahk Master stealing your weapon and placing it in a teleport zone; making it irretrievable. Your weapon will now be moved to a safer zone where you can retrieve it.
  • Fixed Mod rewards being displayed as Rank 0, even if they are greater than Rank 1.

Does this explain why My mortos syandama has suddelndly disapeared from My inventory after the last hostfix?

Does this explain why My mortos syandama has suddelndly disapeared from My inventory after the last hostfix?

"Warframes can now use Warframe-specific dangles at the same time as other Syandanas. This new option is available under Auxiliary, in the Arsenal's Attachments.  (Morthos Syandana or Valkyr's Bonds + Syandana)" - U16.5, General Additions.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/455995-update-165-tubemen-of-regor/