The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atomos Is Disappointing.

Aretak

3) Its zoom could've been a charge up projectile or grenade as there's no reason for a weapon with such tiny range to have such a large zoom.

Usually I don't like weapons without aim down sights, but this gun could be better with an anternative fire.

This will be done building for me today, I'm really excited to try it out. I have really wanted an Amprex with a higher base damage and lower ammo consumption to be more ammo efficient so I'm dying to try this out. I already have Ruinous Extension too.

Edited by weezedog

Banshee + Resonance augmented Sonar. Aim for a limb to activate Resonance, then enjoy the cascade, since any enemies it chains to that have lit up torsos will have the damage boosted.

90k damage chained crit on Parasitic Charger is the highest I've gotten so far. Potato'd, but not forma'd. Yet. ^_^

it's my fave weapon from the update. I can sit at a chokepoint firing at my Decoy all day to chain-beam mobs nearby and even behind walls without worrying about aiming at all. Too bad it's probably gonna get nerfed coz you know, it's fun and DE doesn't like that very much.

it's my fave weapon from the update. I can sit at a chokepoint firing at my Decoy all day to chain-beam mobs nearby and even behind walls without worrying about aiming at all. Too bad it's probably gonna get nerfed coz you know, it's fun and DE doesn't like that very much.

SHH! SHHH! SH!

SHUT UP!

Oh wait, the Tonkor can do the same thing but it one shots level 50s.

Probably no nerf in sight.

SHH! SHHH! SH!

SHUT UP!

Oh wait, the Tonkor can do the same thing but it one shots level 50s.

Probably no nerf in sight.

apparently the decoy chain works with the amprex too. Since i never really liked the amprex i dunno if this is an old feature or not. No nerf i guess? Also, Tonkor+Atomos is my newest fave loadout now. Gotta love em mob-killing.

The Daikyu however, now that's a real downer.

Edited by Xarugas

If you want to make this gun more entertaining, set its energy color to white. Then, in-mission, constantly mutter to yourself "Set phasors to Jizz" and giggle quietly to yourself, because in this scenario you are a full adult with full adult privileges.

When you have to correct defaults of weapons, you're already reducing their range of efficiency. (Reload time, magazine capacity and range...).

Not every weapon can be perfect. Actually, I don't believe any weapon should be perfect. Balance exists for a reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Atomos.jpg

It is a FIRE base weapon. With a 20px-Vazarin_Pol.svg.png Vazarin polarity.

What polarity are fire damage mods?

225px-ScorchModU145.png225px-HeatedChargeModU145.png225px-PrimedHeatedCharge.png

Oh well. So what are the 20px-Vazarin_Pol.svg.png Vazarin polarity mods again?

225px-DeepFreezeModU161.png225px-SureShotModU145.png

Bravo. Well played, sirs. Well played.

jokerclap.gif

But stopping with the D nonsense means DE would have to stop being a D(***) by giving all of us the D (aka the middle finger)

6 forma on mine, I removed the D to make it extra epic. As others have said, this gun is devastating auto-aim death machine of flames. You can hit enemies around corners and through walls, everything melts. Use it to your satisfaction.

Edit: after placing 1 forma on it you can move the D polarity to any other slot btw.

Edited by TaylorsContraction