Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'The Jackal' Needs to be buffed

hellsan631

I fought the jackal back in patch 1, when it was in a normal "assasination" room. The boss fight was redicilious. I was lvl 30 and fully buffed, having crazy stats, and after 3 attepts (dieing a ton of times), I finally managed to take the boss down after almost wasting all of my ammo. I got the feeling that it was a real boss fight. It was great.

I just recently fight him again, and with 4 people, he was super super easy. I wasn't level 30 with awesome mods, and neither was anyone else. But seriously, he was crazy easy. He never got off any of his bomb throws, and no one died in the fight (even though people got hit with multiple flame stomps).

It is the only "real" boss fight right now, and I talked the fight up a ton with the party I was with. But in the end, we were all disappointed.

I think you shouldn't really be able to solo it so easily, unless you are completely badass. It should be something that if you want to beat it, you would need to get some other people involved in the mission if your low(er) level like we were, and have it be a challange for the party.

Yeah, but by now, play with more people on South america east is impossible

Go to other server like North America is impossible too because the internet connection in brazil is terrible with another server. i Have 1MB (download 127 Kbps/ upload 36,7 kbps, this type of connection is normal here)

By now have few brazilian playing, so the only way (by now) is play the jackal mission in SOLO mode.

And is impossible to do that without being level 30 and have super weapons.

I was stucked at jackal mission before patch 2.

I will reach jackal soon, and i will try to complete with the sniper rifle.

But the game NEED more enemies like the jackal.

Edited by Victor2308

Yeah, but by now, play with more people on South america east is impossible

Go to other server like North America is impossible too because the internet connection in brazil is terrible with another server. i Have 1MB (download 127 Kbps/ upload 36,7 kbps, this type of connection is normal here)

By now have few brazilian playing, so the only way (by now) is play the jackal mission in SOLO mode.

And is impossible to do that without being level 30 and have super weapons.

I was stucked at jackal mission before patch 2.

I will reach jackal soon, and i will try to complete with the sniper rifle.

But the game NEED more enemies like the jackal.

Buddy you're so damn wrong about that, I've play in all servers already and havent had even a single damn match with lag so far =X

yeah, but on only on South america don't have lag. (for my 1MB connection)

In others servers, the is so terrible, is like playing with 1200 ping. and it is strange, other games like NFS world and Battlefield Play4free, my ping with NA and EU servers is under 130.

On Diablo III my ping is on max 230.

Edited by Victor2308

• 7 years later...
On 2012-11-01 at 5:46 PM, hellsan631 said:

I fought the jackal back in patch 1, when it was in a normal "assasination" room. The boss fight was redicilious. I was lvl 30 and fully buffed, having crazy stats, and after 3 attepts (dieing a ton of times), I finally managed to take the boss down after almost wasting all of my ammo. I got the feeling that it was a real boss fight. It was great.

I just recently fight him again, and with 4 people, he was super super easy. I wasn't level 30 with awesome mods, and neither was anyone else. But seriously, he was crazy easy. He never got off any of his bomb throws, and no one died in the fight (even though people got hit with multiple flame stomps).

It is the only "real" boss fight right now, and I talked the fight up a ton with the party I was with. But in the end, we were all disappointed.

I think you shouldn't really be able to solo it so easily, unless you are completely badass. It should be something that if you want to beat it, you would need to get some other people involved in the mission if your low(er) level like we were, and have it be a challange for the party.

My ex failed the jackal assassination 17 times and then quit warframe.

The average new player does struggle with it. 4 players in an assassination is not intended, that will trivialise any content.