Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Raid Rewards.

mishmashmarsh

Well I just had some fun in a nightmare raid which was filled with bugs and annoyance. We did eventually beat the raid after much TRIAL and error :) get it? because its a trial :( Anyway we finished the raid with 6 people left and we get this.

jKGcw5b.jpg

A bit bad for something so harsh an ice storm :( yaaay but the emblem does look kinda cool I suppose.

2yqL19S.jpg

Anyway I just thought I would share what I got. That should give you guys an idea of what to expect by beating one of these nightmare raids. I almost forgot, you get a nightmare mod at the end of every stage. thanks for reading :) have a nice day.

I almost forgot, you get a nightmare mod at the end of every stage. thanks for reading :) have a nice day.

Can confirm with it being Nightmare Raid, since every stage will drop a dual-stat nightmare mod which is Ice Storm.

I know I did state that.

yea, I would like to believe that the Rare-arcane are more common in nightmare.

And I'm not sure, but CAN you get rewards from both the Raid and nightmare-Raid in the same day?

I know for a fact that there is a higher chance to get rare arcanes in nightmare raids. I have done two so far and both have given me rare arcanes.

yea, I would like to believe that the Rare-arcane are more common in nightmare.

And I'm not sure, but CAN you get rewards from both the Raid and nightmare-Raid in the same day?

We managed to make the 2 one after the other 2 days ago (nightmare then normal), and we got the reward for both.

But, there was a hotfix between the 2, which may or may not have an influence on the matter.

We also only received rare arcanes or ressource blueprints as of now.