[DE]Megan

Hotfix 16.5.3

Is it just me or why doesn't Helios attack when it has the "deconstructor" and the attack mod equipped? I tried it with the deth-machinegun and Helios acted normally/attacked. Anyone else having this problem?

Deconstuctor has a painfully slow rate of fire. Helios also has problems aiming it.

PBR material has been added to the Amprex!

*ear splitting shrieks of joy, like that of a schoolgirl's*

Fixes

• Fixed the final doorway not opening during the Hijack mission in The Trials of Retribution Nightmare mode. Please note that all keys removed from inventories will be reimbursed as this bug related to a lot of failed attempts - we are working on a script now.

___

Script has started as of this time and I will update you once it has completed.

Done! Relog to get your keys back if you burned one pre-hotfix on an attempt.

• Upvote 8

Deconstuctor has a painfully slow rate of fire. Helios also has problems aiming it.

No, it isn't like that. Helios is seriously bugged. Since the Update, Helios doesn't give a single duck about enemies.

• Upvote 2

Haven't checked but have the issues with syndicate syandanas been fixed yet? There's been a bug where the unique 'trail effect' they produce is invisible. It wasn't fixed in 16.5 and the few hotfixes that followed.

Edited by Naith

This last hotfix reset all my options and unequiped all my Gear. Took my by surprise during a Spy mission where I found out I had no Ciphers...........

• Fixed Ember’s Fireball Frenzy Augment causing Fireballs to bounce off of Mesa’s Shatter Shield.

Did you also fix Frost's freeze force bouncing off?

still no fix for ogris accuracy with heavy caliber (at max rank, heavy caliber drops the ogris' accuracy from 100 to 1.7, compared to the 25.2 of most other 100 accuracy weapons.)

• Upvote 2

Fixes

• Fixed the final doorway not opening during the Hijack mission in The Trials of Retribution Nightmare mode. Please note that all keys removed from inventories will be reimbursed as this bug related to a lot of failed attempts - we are working on a script now.

___

Even if you were in the mission as the hotfix was deployed?

Nukor now has a yellow energy collor that wil overlap and mix with the actual energy color of the weapon.

Yes, it needs a fix, it was ok before.

So, my Bonds are gone....

But apparently I still have them in my inventory. Strange. Can't equip them, can't see them in arsenal, yet they are still there...

Paradox indeed.

Also where is my blade and gun sigil.

EDIT: Auxiliary m8. 

Edited by Worker_Prime

Fixes

___

It was at the end where like there is 0,00001% chance to fail if it survived that long.

Also lost the mods and the booster which was dropped (my party killed 1200+ enemies).

So I hope there will be something else for the players who spent 20-40 mins in there will get something equal to the time they have invested in.