Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.3

[DE]Megan

Fixes

• Fixed the final doorway not opening during the Hijack mission in The Trials of Retribution Nightmare mode. Please note that all keys removed from inventories will be reimbursed as this bug related to a lot of failed attempts - we are working on a script now.

___

Script has started as of this time and I will update you once it has completed.

Done! Relog to get your keys back if you burned one pre-hotfix on an attempt.

Haven't checked but have the issues with syndicate syandanas been fixed yet? There's been a bug where the unique 'trail effect' they produce is invisible. It wasn't fixed in 16.5 and the few hotfixes that followed.

Edited by Naith

Fixes

• Fixed the final doorway not opening during the Hijack mission in The Trials of Retribution Nightmare mode. Please note that all keys removed from inventories will be reimbursed as this bug related to a lot of failed attempts - we are working on a script now.

___

Even if you were in the mission as the hotfix was deployed?

So, my Bonds are gone....

But apparently I still have them in my inventory. Strange. Can't equip them, can't see them in arsenal, yet they are still there...

Paradox indeed.

Also where is my blade and gun sigil.

EDIT: Auxiliary m8. 

Edited by Worker_Prime

Fixes

___

It was at the end where like there is 0,00001% chance to fail if it survived that long.

Also lost the mods and the booster which was dropped (my party killed 1200+ enemies).

So I hope there will be something else for the players who spent 20-40 mins in there will get something equal to the time they have invested in.

STILL waiting for that ARROW skins special trail effects...or its not coming? he he

would be nice tho,..just saying ,.. any trail effect will make that 50p worth it :)

Yes, DE please.

Make them worth 50plats like those Valentine's day arrows.