[DE]Megan

Hotfix 16.5.3

STILL waiting for that ARROW skins special trail effects...or its not coming? he he

would be nice tho,..just saying ,.. any trail effect will make that 50p worth it :)

Yes, DE please.

Make them worth 50plats like those Valentine's day arrows.

Oi!

You broke my Paris Prime and my Dread.  They won't sit on my warframe's back properly whilst in the Liset.  I'll grab a screenshot tomorrow if someone else hasn't already, for now I must sleep.

Hopefully it'll be hotfixed soon.

Anyone notice nekros personal syandana is missing? I thought it was a glitch and I relog but it isnt there, can someone look into this? Thanks!

Edited by SodaDropz

What happen to nekros personal syandana? Did it get removed? If so, why? Or is there a bug?

It been classed as a auxiliary syandana, so you can wear frame specific syandana like valks and nekros at the same time as other syandanas.

Edited by Nazzami

Still no fix for no PBR on the Cryotic Front trophy.

Since it was not stated as a fix... There is still problems with most of the in-game menus with gamepads. ( See: Major Portions Of User Interface Unusable With Gamepads for details, and If a DE dev/staff would not mind, please pm me for extra information if needed.). As a quick note, this is incredibly annoying since I cannot use the Big display effectively because i am always forced to be tethered to the keyboard and mouse instead of being able to use the wireless controller.

• Upvote 1

Still having this problem:

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT

The update will be restarted shortly..

Been having this for a week now, everyday i try to fix it can someone help me dont know if its my computer or warframe itself PLS HELP

Fun... Found some unblocked stuff in the elevator shafts of the underewater labs of Regor. ( See WAR-463429 )

Is it just me, or is anyone else Helios not attacking anymore?

• Upvote 1

Still no fix for not being able to copy DEFAULT main colors of your warframe to attachments. Same thing with the weaposns.

Valkyr's corpus tech is still colorable on the immortal skin ... When are you guys planning to fix it? :o

• Upvote 1

Valkyr's corpus tech is still colorable on the immortal skin ... When are you guys planning to fix it? :o

personally...that is one thing that made me BUY the immortal skin for her......I got tired of the crappy white parts sticking out of her all the time.......if they make it where its along the lines of Zephry's uncolorable gray, I'm going to be PO'ed.

heh, if anything, make the corpus "additions" colorable in the attachments section, or add them to regalia (also colorable) for her alone.

No PBR update for pangolin sword/plasma swords + change of stats for them?

everytime I load into a public squad it host migrates and then Disconnects from multiplayer .. not once not twice But Every single time

Same thing happens to me. 

Is anyone else having problems when loading into the Tubemen of Regor mission your warframe showing unranked and unable to do ablilites? Mine is doing that, I don't know if its a bug or just the game?

Saryn's Miasma causes memory leak, keep spamming it till the very end will be unplayable.

Please fix this asap.