Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm putting this game on hold until it's stable

ZIGS

Never crashed ever. The game bugs out during loading screens after completion but thats because of my ping. Although it is a CBT crashing isn't actually a big problem for this game as the frequency of that happening to players is way way way less compared to other CBT games

Not had a crash for two days.

Plus yes, this is beta, so not sure what yo uexpected really...

The primary point of a beta is for us to help improve the game, especially with a closed beta. The more peopel who experience the crashes and report them, the better the game will get.

Well,I haven't been crashing yesterday,but today,I crashed over 4 times.....with evolution engine GPF thingy.

I thought that's because of i was running it with administrator(? I forgot spell,I hope it's correct) thing,but turning it off didn't do anything with that.

Man,crashing is horrible.... :( I was just shooting shotty on these marine bastards :(

EDIT:WAR Number is WAR-10816,but I don't think Description will help,because I wrote only "Yet another crashing" on that one....

Edited by WhiteNekophus

Hey ZIGS, sorry about the crashing... do you have a WAR number I can look at and chase internally?

Thanks but it's not necessary. I mean, you guys are gonna wipe everything eventually right? Nevertheless, my previous sugestion still stands

No, they aren't going to wipe everything. They are hovering over the possibility of the option for it though for people who want to start fresh.

Also, you're done with a game after the second crash? Gosh. I'm guessing you never played an NES before.

Well,I haven't been crashing yesterday,but today,I crashed over 4 times.....with evolution engine GPF thingy.

I thought that's because of i was running it with administrator(? I forgot spell,I hope it's correct) thing,but turning it off didn't do anything with that.

Man,crashing is horrible.... :( I was just shooting shotty on these marine bastards :(

EDIT:WAR Number is WAR-10816,but I don't think Description will help,because I wrote only "Yet another crashing" on that one....

Sorry about the crash - judging from that crash log, recommend you disable PhysX Effects in your settings.

Thanks but it's not necessary. I mean, you guys are gonna wipe everything eventually right? Nevertheless, my previous sugestion still stands

Sure, though the WAR-#### would still be useful (I might have a work around for ya)! We will be working on your suggestion in the future but crashing is first priority.

Sure, though the WAR-#### would still be useful (I might have a work around for ya)! We will be working on your suggestion in the future but crashing is first priority.

Ok, how do I find the WAR number?