The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mayo Vs. Salad

HonestOrangeAppleHorse

Just a quick question, what exactly happens if you support one side of the invasion but the other wins? Little concern as to where my points would go if I were to support the losing side.

Currently helping Salad but Anyo seems to be winning the current invasion. If I support Salad again, will I lose points or will it still count?

Furthermore, any idea if whether or not the mission reward will be given if I so happen to have supported the losing side. Got a few people saying that the weapon from whichever side wins will be received regardless of who is supported.

Can't seem to find any answers on chat soooo decided to ask here.

My understanding from the event description is that everyone who completed at least 4 of the conflicts, regardless of side, would get the weapon associated with the winning side.

Also, thanks for Mayo, I hadn't heard that one before.

Edited by MrPie5

Just a quick question, what exactly happens if you support one side of the invasion but the other wins? Little concern as to where my points would go if I were to support the losing side.

Currently helping Salad but Anyo seems to be winning the current invasion. If I support Salad again, will I lose points or will it still count?

Furthermore, any idea if whether or not the mission reward will be given if I so happen to have supported the losing side. Got a few people saying that the weapon from whichever side wins will be received regardless of who is supported.

Can't seem to find any answers on chat soooo decided to ask here.

In order to receive a weapon, you must have 4 points from either side.

Switching sides (playing a 3/3 node for the opposite) subtracts points from the side you played before. For instance, if you managed to do 4 nodes, and got 4 points for salad, and then decided to play mayo, you would now have 3/4 for salad, if you play mayo again, 2/4 for salad, until it gets to 0 and then starts going up for mayo. In essence, you would need 8 node wins to switch sides and max it, after having maxed one and be eligible for a weapon. 4 to decrease current and 4 to max current. If by the end of the event you end up with 2/4 because you f*cked up your timing, you get no weapon.

Either way, salty regor is left without his tube... men ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We need someone whose name matches caesar or crouton so we can make a salty caesar salad with a lot of mayo.

Although I kind of misunderstood what you asked. You wouldn't lose points if you support salad, and salad loses, after you had it maxed. Only way to lose points is to support the other dud as far as I'm aware.

Edited by nms64