Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

Lame nerf to Rhino. This is a PvE game, the way to make it fun is having powerful abilities. Sure Iron Skin was a little OP but he's supposed to be the main tank. At least make it so ancients and disruptors don't do their normal damage during the ability. Otherwise now its useless.

While I'm not happy about the Rhino nerf, it's fine really. You take virtually no damage when your shield is gone, but you're no longer in full retard mode + regenerating shields while it's active. Toxic Ancients only ping me for 4 health / tick when standing beside them. I've tested some things, and while other users are reporting Shockwave Moas can get through, I've can say this:

Disruptors have no impact on Iron Skin (thankyou DE!)

You're still hitstun immune to Infested

Ancients can't knock you down

So, honestly, I'm fine with it. Lasts more than long enough to punch through every mob since you're hitstun immune.

Oh, also about the Rhino. No disrupter resistance and whatnot? That's a bit too far I must say. Sigh. Looks like I should've played with it more while it was still good. I mean it's not like the other frames don't have a plethora of over the top abilities. I can deal with not being 100% invulnerable, in fact I've said before that it ought to be a reduction, but removing the other benefits? Just no.

i am sorry but rhino was not the problem, it was an odd decision to Nerf him for what he is supposed to do- be a tank. it was his only skill that did not scale with difficulty so now he is unviable to a certain point.

trinity on the other hand needs a massive rework. the fact that iron skin was nerfed makes trinity a better tank in 3 ways:

1) it reflects damage that counteracts level

2) it can be infidently looped with energy vampire   

3) and most recently caused by this update, it grants proper invulnerability not simply damage reduction(darn numbers!) 

Edited by AdmiralAvalanche

I'm just glad I got Rhino to rank 30 long before now.

I'll mothball the frame until the great wheel or nerfs and buffs decides that his usage stats are in the toilet for long enough.

Until then, Trinity until she gets nerfed, I think. She'll be done building in a couple days.

Without Iron Skin, Rhino is just stats and nothing else. Isn't the point to give different Warframes powerful and fun abilities that make you want to use them? Keep nerfing the good abilities and then we may as well not even have abilities at all.

Thank you now i can start farming any other frame to replace my dearly beloved rhino... this is just stupid! if only his other abilities would be improved to compensate this enormous nerf!

What was DE actually thinking when they did this? a nerf would be reducing the (pretty long) duration of the ability but changing the functionality in such a way is just ridiculous and broke the entire char, i mean whats the point about playing a tank that can't actually tank anymore? Even Trinity is a better tank now!

Edited by Cuba

Bugs

-Sliding now seems very "ice skatey." My character will continue to slide even when I stand up.

-Have been continuously getting orange doors in co-op that can't be opened by anybody