Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

meh  everything as blueprints now is gonan suck alot for new players  (farmign all the materials for days just to get somethign else besides the worthless mk1).

And warframe parts as alerts? Really... thats going to be liek 1:100000 chance to get  all 3 pieces considering we cant stay awake and at home 24/7 to hope for a lucky rare alert.

Is it even worth it to play this game anymore? All these nerfs are ruining my enjoyment of the game, and I cannot believe a PvE game, a PVE  game is having nerfs.

The whole point of the game is to have fun, but now with these so called "balance" changes, the game is no longer enjoyable. I believe that the game was made with the intent to have fun.

Why is this happening? The whole point of getting levels and purchasing frame slots was to use them in a sort of utility fashion or have fun with them. Now, most of them, save Frost and Excal are unusable, I am begging you all, please realize these updates are not good things, stop applauding them for ruining the game. Do any of you even play this?

What I'm trying to say, and having a hard time staying civil doing so, is that these changes are ruining people's gameplay experiences, and sadly they're the silent majority, the ill informed minority are the ones that continue applauding these game breaking changes.

I am going to predict the death of this game within the year.

The amount of people *@##$ing about the rhino 'nerf' is just....sad. All these bug fixes, a new frame, and you $#*(@ because one skill, on one frame, got a %20 reduction.

Let me say, thank you devs.

It's not a 20% reduction. It's an infinite% reduction.

Rhino needs to reflect at least 90% of damage when full ranked up. Having invulnerability may be exploited in Solo, but it is always handy in team play.

And besides, Vauban also the same skill as Rhino's Rhino Stomp...

I love the fixes, though.

Is it even worth it to play this game anymore? All these nerfs are ruining my enjoyment of the game, and I cannot believe a PvE game, a PVE  game is having nerfs.

The whole point of the game is to have fun, but now with these so called "balance" changes, the game is no longer enjoyable. I believe that the game was made with the intent to have fun.

Why is this happening? The whole point of getting levels and purchasing frame slots was to use them in a sort of utility fashion or have fun with them. Now, most of them, save Frost and Excal are unusable, I am begging you all, please realize these updates are not good things, stop applauding them for ruining the game. Do any of you even play this?

What I'm trying to say, and having a hard time staying civil doing so, is that these changes are ruining people's gameplay experiences, and sadly they're the silent majority, the ill informed minority are the ones that continue applauding these game breaking changes.

THIS. Seriously, stop nerfing things so hard in a freaking co-op game.

Edited by theJigglynaut

The amount of people *@##$ing about the rhino 'nerf' is just....sad. All these bug fixes, a new frame, and you $#*(@ because one skill, on one frame, got a %20 reduction.

Let me say, thank you devs.

you dont seem to understand that 80% is like paper in higher level content...the team relied on me THE RHINO, to save their &#! in a pinch...i cant do that anymore, and not only that my other abilities do little dmg vs other frame, I.E frost. Rhino was the wall, the immovable shield that would defend his allies when they needed it most and now he is what? not even a better tank than the alternatives...

PS i dont hate the DEVs, dont think that....I love them and their communication with the community and the job they're doing

im comming from the point of view of someone who has poured hrs and TONS of resources into my rhino, he was MY char, i was the wall that kept my team alive

Edited by Ecotox

I guess for some people Easymode = Fun.

You still take damage when your shields are gone, especially from toxic ancients and poison.

I never said you didn't. You just take negligible damage as long as you're actually putting out a decent amount. I was taking 4 damage / tick from Toxic Ancients with Iron Skin up. It's fine, and this is in a good state to be quite honest. Poison damage is supposed to ignore shields (inflicted by enemies, Saryn is a different affair).

Agree 100%, they just made it damn near impossible for a new player to get started without having to buy platinum right off the bat.

That does not encourage people to join the ranks of the tenno.

The only reasonable change to rhino could have been to swap the energy costs of iron skin and radial blast, making the less-useful ability cheaper, and making the better one more expensive, which would also limit the total time a player could iron-spam while not making the ability worthless.

I never said you didn't. You just take negligible damage as long as you're actually putting out a decent amount. I was taking 4 damage / tick from Toxic Ancients with Iron Skin up. It's fine, and this is in a good state to be quite honest. Poison damage is supposed to ignore shields (inflicted by enemies, Saryn is a different affair).

Pluto - Hydra .. try 20 damage, dude

Edited by Namacyst

The only reasonable change to rhino could have been to swap the energy costs of iron skin and radial blast, making the less-useful ability cheaper, and making the better one more expensive, which would also limit the total time a player could iron-spam while not making the ability worthless.

I think this is the only post that makes sense in the entire topic ._.