Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm just straight up not playing anymore unless you guys revert that rhino nerf. Sorry but no, That's the line for me. I will not have my favorite frame bested by a damn trinity. And Rhino charge, Radial blast, and rhino stomp are about damn useless compared to other frames abilities. You guys really do need to consult the community before nerfing a frame like that. Maybe you'd get some "insight" and avoid such unnecessary backlash. Either way, meh.

I agree with you.

P.S. I love you for saying this.

The only reasonable change to rhino could have been to swap the energy costs of iron skin and radial blast, making the less-useful ability cheaper, and making the better one more expensive, which would also limit the total time a player could iron-spam while not making the ability worthless.

agreed, im fine with a higher energy cost for it

Wow, I'm very, VERY impressed by this video you made DE.

It was...Outstanding! The information on Vauban is extremely helpful for players! It very smooth, the Lotus voice makes it sound desirable!

Thank you!

I wish I could say many more good things but it will be just flooding with love!

Keep up the good work DE!

Love it!

Okay, okay, okay. So like I tested it again with level 8-10 mobs with the maxed out Iron Skin and guess what? 1 bullet = -shield.

And 3 level 19 Grineer heavies can easily mow down a rhino with iron skin on that has 1050 shields while hes standing still.

I absolutely feel sorry for those who just got Rhino, and Rhino is my preferred play style, I enjoyed jumping into a crowd and bashing everything in my way to rescue my friend, I tried out all the other frames but they didn't have the same feel as good old Rhino. Rhino feels just like a frame without it's abilities, and I am rarely able to use Rhino Stomp at all.

I think the DE needs to stop kissing Loki and Frost's &#!. I can tell they're about to make Loki Prime next, they are choosing favorites!

just wanted to say that the Furis blueprint picture in the marketplace looks like it is missing the magazine clip compared to the dual furis or Afuris blueprint picture.  Don't know if that's supposed to be like that or good eye.  Sorry about my username in advance.  Free country... til name change inacted.  Then I become HoneyBooBoo Lannister

Idk about Banshee's Wub Quake damage changes, it is still wrecking lvl 50 younger infected, but Banshee now can be _disrupted_ (besides taking regular damage) while wubbing. I think we need a rollback right here.

Edited by Se7ense7en

"price balance " what a joke thats bullsh1t ! More like you guys just made everything more harder to get even the not so good items and you guys made the starting pistol 15.000 what the actual fck ?  ak lato for 25.000 dafuq?  those are a pile of horseS#&$ since you guys nerfed em so hard and you expect people to pay that much ? you're fuckin kidding first the glaive and vouban and now these ridiclous prices ? this games future isn't looking bright.....inb4 p2w 

Listen to that rage when you are Level 3 Tenno and have 1 mil just sitting in your inventory. I'm kinda glad that everthing is more expensive now, it reflects the game better

The only thing that made the rhino interesting is now gone, there is now effectively no reason to play the rhino anymore since the frost's snowglobe will grant better survivabilty then the rhino's ironskin... Too big a change, big mistake in my opinion..

Banshee ultimate range bugged -.-!!

Lot of Bugs.

Lot of Lags.

You walk on a wall without pressing the space bar...

Full of bugs after update pls fix that! And dont make the game to a pay 2 be best game....

I fail to see the issue if you have worked your way to having an OP loadout, then you should keep it. Some people cannot handle power, I guess.

So you should keep yourself overpowered regardless of balance. To hell with actually making the game fun and challenging. If I can just sit on my &#! and click a button to make myself invincible while clicking another button to instakill everyone around me, then this game is just awesome....

Yes, that's all dripping with sarcasm.

I never said you didn't. You just take negligible damage as long as you're actually putting out a decent amount. I was taking 4 damage / tick from Toxic Ancients with Iron Skin up. It's fine, and this is in a good state to be quite honest. Poison damage is supposed to ignore shields (inflicted by enemies, Saryn is a different affair).

Bro just try out Rhino's maxed Iron Skin in a level 10-20 mission. It feels like Steel Fiber for shields, it completely stops Rhino from being able to take on the Toxic ancients and save allies while they are being swarmed by them. I'm not talking about the lower level infested that you fight, I'm talking about the ones in Xini on waves 40-60, where they send almost only ancients at you. =.=

Latron Was 50,000, now Blueprint 225 Blueprints in store        

WHY

I WAS SO CLOSE TO BEING ABLE TO BUY IT

WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL OH MY GOD

the new players dont even have a chance of getting any good weapons

thanks a lot for 'fixing' the prices.

Edited by Starchafarrier