Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

You absolutely destroyed the only ability that makes Rhino viable at all.

Do you also intend to make Snow Globe only reduce 60% of bullet damage (after all, it does the same thing as Iron Skin but over a much larger radius)?

Is Link going to be reduced to 80% also?

Drastic change that is inconsistent with similar abilities.

Good one DEvs This game is becoming less free to play and way more pay to win -.- you are screwing the game up so STOP.

And the Rhino nerf was s**t -.-

other than that its a average update

pay to win...what?  A co-op game?  That you can get everything for free in, decently fast?

Because the only thing I've paid for is weapon slots/frame slots, which is entirely for convenience, and I can solo pretty much any content here :/

I'm fine with the patch. I don't play Rhino anyway and my Banshee still seems just fine.

Please keep in mind, that none of these changes will necessarily stay as they are now. That's what it's a beta for. DE will have to see how the changes play out and so do you. If the change really makes Rhino useless, I am quite sure that DE will make further adjustments to fix that.

So you should keep yourself overpowered regardless of balance. To hell with actually making the game fun and challenging. If I can just sit on my &#! and click a button to make myself invincible while clicking another button to instakill everyone around me, then this game is just awesome....

Yes, that's all dripping with sarcasm.

And what about the trinity? One click of a button and EVERYONE's health and shields are full, oh and they are invincible.

The change in weapon pricing isn't a big deal, considering how much easier credits are to come by now than when I started the game.

As long as all the new blueprints don't mainly use Alloy Plate and Neurodes, Control Modules, Neural Sensors and Gallium, I think we're good. BPs for the less prestigious weapons (a single Furis...) should solely or primarily use the junk materials like Nano Spores, Plastids, Salvage and Circuits. Just my two cents.

I agree the nerf on iron skin had to be done, it was just too good. And what I've heard the immunity problems were just a mistake ? I only tested it on poisons and disruptors, and their attacks go through now. 

Hope fully the iron skin nerf will only change its duration/energy cost or something like this, even taking damage is ok as far as you have your immunities. If the immunities are lost then the frame becomes useless :/

I agree the nerf on iron skin had to be done, it was just too good. And what I've heard the immunity problems were just a mistake ? I only tested it on poisons and disruptors, and their attacks go through now. 

Hope fully the iron skin nerf will only change its duration/energy cost or something like this, even taking damage is ok as far as you have your immunities. If the immunities are lost then the frame becomes useless :/

They should have never touched him in the first place....

Is it even worth it to play this game anymore? All these nerfs are ruining my enjoyment of the game, and I cannot believe a PvE game, a PVE  game is having nerfs.

The whole point of the game is to have fun, but now with these so called "balance" changes, the game is no longer enjoyable. I believe that the game was made with the intent to have fun.

Why is this happening? The whole point of getting levels and purchasing frame slots was to use them in a sort of utility fashion or have fun with them. Now, most of them, save Frost and Excal are unusable, I am begging you all, please realize these updates are not good things, stop applauding them for ruining the game. Do any of you even play this?

What I'm trying to say, and having a hard time staying civil doing so, is that these changes are ruining people's gameplay experiences, and sadly they're the silent majority, the ill informed minority are the ones that continue applauding these game breaking changes.

I am going to predict the death of this game within the year.

I have over 300 hours of game time played and I play with a group of players who have played a lot longer than I have and the general consensus is that the Iron Skin nerf was over-due. Don't get me wrong, I can sympathize with everyone missing the fact that you can ignore everything as long as you had a pool of energy but the fact of the matter is that 17 seconds of complete invulnerably ruins gameplay. 

Do you believe that Iron Skin was a balanced ability? Being able to ignore all types of damage and get in any enemy's face without any concern? Solo fighting a boss without taking any damage?

The point of balance changes in a PVE game is simple; to keep the game challenging.

As far as your prediction, I expect it to go a little differently because I enjoy every frame that is currently in the game. (even the ones that most complain are under-powered) But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

They should have never touched him in the first place....

You have to admit that a frame that can do S#&$loads of dmg with supercharged weapons and become immortal for over 20 seconds is too good. I loved my rhino as it was yeah, but it did need a nerf.

And what about the trinity? One click of a button and EVERYONE's health and shields are full, oh and they are invincible.

Then they should nerf her a bit too. What, you think I'm just bashing Rhino sympathizers? I want this game to be both fun and challenging. I absolutely hate people who want everything A: Given to them and B: Easy.

It's why I've mostly been an advocate for certain nerfs that have come to pass. Even Saryn's Contagion nerf, I agreed with. I -MAKE- this game hard on me. My main frame is Ember, and I tend to only use Latron/Lex due to how much they reward precision instead of simply spraying and praying (Though now I'm using more than those since I want to get my mastery rank up).

Yea maybe but look at newbies they need the blueprints to purchase after they got the blueprints they must farm the items and mostly the items are dropped from higher monsters than they can handle with. after they got the items they must purchase the next thing to build the item and they must wait 12/24 hours. and all that steps for a beginner for "one" weapon that sucks? Wow , respect.

When beginner see that they will leave instant.

Edited by xShokz

- Nyx Absorb didnt get fixed,

- Ember power didnt get an overhaul,

- Rhino got smashed,

- Banshee nothing changed,

- Trinity Link still overpowered,

- Radial Blind didnt get an overhaul,

- Frost first two powers still useless,

- Ash didnt get an overhaul,

- Loki is still the flash,

- Mag didnt get an overhaul,

- Saryn didnt get an overhaul,

- Volt didnt get an overaul,

- Weapon got overpriced,

- No new ability to the frames,

- Mods didnt get an overhaul,

+ Bug fixes

How am i going to convice my friends to play?

Sorry i know you are working very hard and i had a great fun until now, although i no fun or regular user of the rhino why change good things when the community expects other thing and in my opnion more pressing matters.

I get it nerf something of course but first get the not-working aspects of the game in order, but thats me.

Hmmm...so the trending theme is definitely about Rhino losing his greatest ability. I did see a lot of people feeling like Rhino was the most OP character in the game, so guess what happened? Rhino got nerfed. When you have a lot of people complaining (most who probably don't or can't even play with Rhino), things like this happen. 

I do not agree with the nerf to iron skin. If they want to nerf it, they should've at least nerfed the duration of iron skin and force you to use continuity. Taking away full invulnerability doesn't make sense (especially taking away knockback). If you're going to make it 80% damage reduction, at least bring the "no knockback" option back into the move.  

The change in weapon pricing isn't a big deal, considering how much easier credits are to come by now than when I started the game.

As long as all the new blueprints don't mainly use Alloy Plate and Neurodes, Control Modules, Neural Sensors and Gallium, I think we're good. BPs for the less prestigious weapons (a single Furis...) should solely or primarily use the junk materials like Nano Spores, Plastids, Salvage and Circuits. Just my two cents.

Sure, they're easier to come by for you. The thing is, new players can't get to the places where the good credits are at, and they have the same problems with getting all materials. This change screws over new players a ton.

Okay now, why was there complaining about Rhino's Iron Skin again? o.O
Seriously this is not a PvP game and having 'overpowered warframes is just O.K.!! (though this was some very small issue not harming ANYone...at least no Tenno)
The Iron Skin was one of the - if not THE - most important skills on Rhino and having that removed destroys Rhino's image big time!
You think Rhino is too invincible? Ok have the energy cost raised or have the invincibility time reduced. But DON'T STEAL his unique skill!
How about Ash's and Loki's invisibility and with that: invincibility? How about Shade's ability to make you invisible? What about Trinity's Link which also negates all incoming damage?
Sure I see that being 100% invincible for 15 seconds sounds ridiculous in the first place but a Sound Quake-ing Banshee with the incredible range of hers is none the better - and PLEASE keep in mind that you still have to kill your enemies BY HAND as an iron skinned Rhino!!! There will be no AOE damge that does that job for you!

Oh, is it about not having a 'challenge'?
We will still be having different difficulty modes in the future. You find the game too easy? Pick the 'nightmare mode' or whatever it is called and have your enemies penetrate that Iron Skin of yours. But please: do NOT change the signature skill that everyone LOVES about Rhino! (not in normal difficulty mode)

Thanks for reading

I don't see why they thought it would be a good idea to change almost every gun into blueprints. And the ones that weren't blueprints got their prices skyrocketed.

Now I have to farm these stupid planets for alloy plates and circuits and ugh

Edited by Starchafarrier