Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

They should have never touched him in the first place....

ya liked my Rhino, should not have touched him, not sure he will be able to help the team now, I could put up with him being slow keeping up, cause he could help the group get up close.  Guess he is done .  Trinity can take his place. hahaha

Sure, they're easier to come by for you. The thing is, new players can't get to the places where the good credits are at, and they have the same problems with getting all materials. This change screws over new players a ton.

New players can't play alert missions with high credit rewards on Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Uranus or Neptune?

Enemy damage/survivability scaling doesn't even begin to noticeably kick in until level 30 or so.

Even Earth, Europa, Ceres and Sedna are pretty accessible after a few dozen hours of play, and Redirection and Vitality drop like candy from lower mobs now.

In any case, even for a player who only has Mercury, Venus and Saturn unlocked, credit acquisition is significantly easier now than it would have been for the same player a couple months ago when I started playing, due to credit rewards from alerts scaling up from the base amount. There's really no arguing that point...it's simply math. There was no scaling for credit rewards before, and now there is.

The update for me was 8\10, and i really disliked the Rhino nerf, because it was the only good thing that TANKER did.....real pitty :(

Maybe the DEVs will retract on their decision with sooo many complaints from us, ill wait and see.

Please explain how an ability that is pretty much outclassed by the abilities of most decent frames ruins gameplay.

Iron-skin outclassed? Why because it does no damage? Invincibility is one hell of a perk.

The fact of the matter is that when you are playing Rhino and nothing is a threat to you ruins gameplay. Literally nothing. The biggest threat is either  running out of energy or forgetting to use iron skin.

Lasers? Iron Skin.

Disrupters? Iron Skin.

Boss Fights? Iron Skin. 

Shockwave Moas? Iron Skin.

Rollers? Iron Skin.

50 enemy surrounding you? Iron Skin.

Damage? lol nope, Iron Skin!

Invincibility lasts only 8 seconds now with a maxed out mod.......still not pleased. Make it 15 seconds. =,=

Oops nvm false alarm invincibility isn't there anymore, they just nerfed 12 seconds to 8 seconds, that's all.

Just freaking wonderful.....>.>

Edited by Zarozian

1. Please. Please. Please stop balancing everything in PvE game. What's the point of it anyway? If you want to make everything equal then just don't give us powers on the first place, then we are back to classic FPS games where we could just shoot with our gun. That is the ultimate balance if you are looking for that. Instead, Buff some of those skills so that the user would feel there is something special with their frames they are using.

Rhino is special for his Immunity, Banshee's also have the longest range and temporary immunity. Frost's globe is a realiable obstacle. That is the X-Factor  we should  emphasize, so people could talk that they are proud to use their frame because of this, and that. Nerfing this and other things would make those "feeling" gone, and even broke the frame. PvE is not something that heavy balancing is needed because we are actually helping with our skills.

2. I have faith in you, DE because you are one of a few that have an active and communicative Developers, having regular updates, and even livestreams. But with the recent so-called market price balancing, I would have a bad judgement toward you. I really don't want to think that you kind of indrectly, and softly "forces" us to use platinums now to buy things (its like calling it  "market price balancing" is dishonest while is it a bit obvious what DE have in mind). The problem with the economy ingame is that the credit is in inflation. There are so much unused credits piling up in many players. The logical conclusion is to increase the prices, and making credits limitedly tradable and not making most of it to blueprints. I know this is a bit hard to achieve, but with this strange changes to market, many players would be skeptical toward you (or at least, I did)

I still have faith in you, DE and I know that you could make this better.

Edited by Tsualla

I have to agree with everyone else who's complaining about the Rhino nerf. If the duration of the skill was reduced or the cost was upped then it would have balanced it out just fine and he'd still be useful. Especially considering his other 3 powers which are rather lacking in damage dealing and only distrupt incoming damage briefly. Luckly I have other frames that I enjoy playing as well but Rhino was always my favorite for being able to handle whatever is thrown at it without the use of an AOE skill. 

Truely a disappointment though everything else besides the banshee issue is just fine. Cant wait to play with the new frame, it looks rather interesting. Still a rather fun game that I can't seem to get away from. Reminds me of my addiction to PSO: BB

Wow. So you just turned everything to blueprints? "Pricing balance" my dead grandma. That is NOT  a way to "balance" pricing. That is a way to extend gameplay by making it more farm heavy. Bad move, DE.

How so? with the range upgrade  you can still kill everyone without taking damage, yeah i did experimented it in 3 runs i only got shout 3 times for 200 shield damage.

Did anyone take more damage with banshee while casting SQ?

I got flat out killed while doing SQ.. I'm hopeing it's a bug and they'll fix it soon.

Nice bug fixes and frame, but what in the world were you thinking of when you made those pricing changes!? 17.5k Strun now is 75k?! Now beginners like me have little choice but to grind on the game for over 6 hours to get one weapon, and some of the ones you hiked (eg. Strun, Furis, Bo, etc.) aren't really that great! I'll keep playing, but I'm not happy with the insane price hikes.

I have over 300 hours of game time played and I play with a group of players who have played a lot longer than I have and the general consensus is that the Iron Skin nerf was over-due. Don't get me wrong, I can sympathize with everyone missing the fact that you can ignore everything as long as you had a pool of energy but the fact of the matter is that 17 seconds of complete invulnerably ruins gameplay. 

Do you believe that Iron Skin was a balanced ability? Being able to ignore all types of damage and get in any enemy's face without any concern? Solo fighting a boss without taking any damage?

The point of balance changes in a PVE game is simple; to keep the game challenging.

As far as your prediction, I expect it to go a little differently because I enjoy every frame that is currently in the game. (even the ones that most complain are under-powered) But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Game and so complicated, because the 500-600sht monsters per level. and this is the norm. And it is difficult when toxic ancient surround you. Rhino was the only one who could stand against them.

"Balance the weapon pricing"? That sounds like a funny way of saying "Almost everything is a blueprint now!" I understand money is important to making the game grow, but please don't disguise something like that as "pricing balance". It's dishonest.

Everything else about the update is fine, I'm just annoyed by how so many weapons - not even really remarkable weapons at that - are now becoming blueprints. It makes getting into the game that much more difficult, since almost all the intriguing weapons now take you about twelve hours to make. Who wants to stop playing for twelve hours? Not the newcomer, that's for sure.

Good one DEvs This game is becoming less free to play and way more pay to win -.- you are screwing the game up so STOP.

And the Rhino nerf was s**t -.-

other than that its a average update

i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymo

Especially considering how many upvotes these tools got.

I have to agree with everyone else who's complaining about the Rhino nerf. If the duration of the skill was reduced or the cost was upped then it would have balanced it out just fine and he'd still be useful. Especially considering his other 3 powers which are rather lacking in damage dealing and only distrupt incoming damage briefly. Luckly I have other frames that I enjoy playing as well but Rhino was always my favorite for being able to handle whatever is thrown at it without the use of an AOE skill. 

Truely a disappointment though everything else besides the banshee issue is just fine. Cant wait to play with the new frame, it looks rather interesting. Still a rather fun game that I can't seem to get away from. Reminds me of my addiction to PSO: BB

Immunity= Removed

Damage reduced = 80%

Duration at max = 12 seconds

After that small patch we had now:

Duration = 8 seconds

Oh they are so rubbing it in.